Back to Brand Identity and Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Identity and Strategy by IE Business School

Brand identity and Strategy is a IE Business School course for those professionals who are ready to adopt a creative approach to empowering brands. Students will go through a journey that starts with understanding what a brand is and how they can build successful ones, whilst simultaneously segmenting their consumers appropriately. The course explores positioning and its importance to successful brands looking at perceptual maps and the well-known iceberg model. It culminates in development of real brand houses, which can be applied to the working world, and how picking the right name, colors and logo can be instrumental to a brand’s success. The course is delivered by Rhodes Scholar winning Professor, Dr Maria Eizaguirre, a member of IE Business School’s faculty....

BM
Jun 5, 2020

It was Informational. the professor taught the course really well with great examples. Found this course very interesting and creative. And it definitely helped me to understand branding in depth.

MK
Nov 19, 2019

I love how this course is delivered - Dr. María Eizaguirre delivers this course in a simple, succinct and clear format. You are left with a wealth of knowledge on branding and strategy.

126 - 143 of 143 Reviews for Brand Identity and Strategy

By Tamika J

Jul 20, 2020

The information was useful. I can't say that the assignments were beneficial because they were all graded by peers who may not have understood the assignments themselves.

By Gianluca F

Feb 1, 2021

Sometimes I felt lost in all the terminology, and the lack of boundaries that were given in the assignments. I really liked Maria's passion.

By Axel B

Jan 24, 2021

It is a great course if you want to have an understanding of the basics of brand identity and strategy quickly.

By Oscar D D L T

Sep 14, 2020

Excelent course for design your own branding identity!!

By Federica M

May 8, 2020

Very well done! Challenging and interesting. Recomended

By Elizabeth

Jun 8, 2020

I learned a lot from this course!

By Mandla S

May 9, 2020

Well explained and interesting...

By Aditya P

Oct 7, 2019

Very Interactive course.

By Chloe E

Oct 1, 2020

Really good course for learning the basics of building a brand identity and everything that it entails. The only downside I would say is the peer reviews - I spent a lot of time on my assignments and then when I came to score other peoples the scoring system was so simple and just asked questions like 'did they include this' rather than scoring it on the quality and accuracy of the work. It makes you think you could probably complete the course by doing the bare minimum. Would be much better if a professional graded you!

By Charlene S

Feb 20, 2021

I liked the content of this course for the most part, however I found that the assignments were not laid out very well and the rubric for success was not communicated prior to the assignment being completed so a few times I felt like I was guessing at what I was to do and Google searching examples. I have taken a few coursera courses prior to this one and they were laid out with much better transparency.

By JOSEFINA P R B

Aug 30, 2020

Se aprende mucho pero la forma de evaluación de conocimientos no la encuentro la mejor. Corregirse entre alumnos no demuestra tu real conocimiento al tema. Quizás sería bueno buscar otra forma de evaluar para no basarse en los alumnos, que no son expertos en el tema.

By Harshita T

Oct 29, 2020

Some of the reading material which was shared in between the lessons, seemed to be of sub-optimal level. Those materials could have been better. Other-wise the course was good.

By Arghawan Z

Jan 3, 2021

I think an investment in a better microphone and a little more patience for speaking clearly and slowly would make this course better. sorry about that

By Kaitlyn K

Apr 21, 2020

Definitely for beginners! If you have ever studied marketing, advertising, or branding, this course will feel very basic and introductory to you.

By limor

Aug 27, 2019

i felt i needed more examples, it was all so quick and not all was understood

By Nicklas C Z

Mar 15, 2021

beginners level.

By Tamera L G

Oct 19, 2020

This is an interesting course, but the assignments are vague and require knowledge base that is beyond my experience. I am withdrawing and will try to find something more basic.

By Marcus M

Mar 25, 2020

The quizzes and the overall learning materials where perfect but I do not like the assignments.