Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB
Jul 5, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

RK
Jan 30, 2018

It is very good knowledge. But my English poor for that, was, sometimes. So was hard to understand and catch information. As a result 90% for grade. It is ok. But it is ok.\n\nViam supervadet vadens

401 - 425 of 509 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

Sep 10, 2018

Good!

By Souhardya G

Sep 14, 2020

Good

By Ranjan

Dec 17, 2018

good

By Rafael N

Jan 14, 2017

Top!

By Nancy P

Jan 17, 2016

Good

By Reto W

Jun 28, 2019

By Andreea A

Apr 28, 2017

By Brigita Š

Apr 18, 2016

A

By Mario A

Dec 26, 2017

This is a great course that is very informative and well-taught. The only issue I have is with the peer-graded assignments. I started this course in November 2017 and was cruising until I got to the second week, which involved a peer-graded wireframe assignment. These peer-graded assignments don't open up until the week the course starts (in this case, the wireframe assignment was due December 18, 2017), so I while I was finished with the first week in mid-November, I was forced to wait until Mid-December to submit an assignment. I had to go back and basically re-learn that module in order to submit my assignment. I like the peer-graded assignments, and I like giving feedback to my peers, but I don't like waiting around to complete an assignment.

By Maria M

My rating is 4.5/5 stars. The content is thorough and the production quality is excellent. The only 2 things I didn't like were: 1) some of the resources provided are dated and have broken links; and 2) the peer-grading of assignments offers only objective grading, whereas course content is best aligned with subjective grading. Example: the wireframes exercise > objectively, you can hit all of the points on the grading scheme, but the quality of the wireframes is up to the marker and I'm assuming that most people who taking this course aren't UX designers or experienced Product Managers and thus cannot offer an adequate subjective assessment.

By Dominic F

Jan 20, 2020

The training materials are very well presented and easy to digest. I got plenty out of it. But the certificates are really, really easy to pass and I think it devalues them somewhat. If you're interested in this because you just want to learn for the sake of learning, or to supplement any practical knowledge of product management that you may already have through experience in your career (as was my case) and to just understand things better, this is great. But I wouldn't expect to get a new job/change career because of any certificate you earn from this course or others in the specialisation.

By Kirill K

Sep 28, 2016

Thank you very much for the course - it was really interesting and I've found some useful techniques to be used in my work. However, there are some moments to be improved to make course better: correct questions statements and lack of communication between partipants (there were a lot of interesting topics to discuss but only very few users were involved in discussions, thus, discussion were very poor).

But still thank you very much again!!!:))