Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

2226 - 2250 of 7,925 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Muhammad S R

Jul 1, 2020

Great lessons for basic understanding of networking. A good start for beginners.

By Harsh M

This course helped me to understand the whole structure in which internet works.

By Julisa S

I found it very challenging but I do feel that I learned a lot from this course,

By Mahmoud A M A

it was great and i am so happy to have this chance thanks Google thanks coursera

By Patil A

May 13, 2020

best and very informative course with much of data covering related to the topic

By Idika D E

Apr 20, 2020

Awesome, though I was over charged...instead of 17000 naira, I paid 20000 plus..

By Nileshkumar

Apr 20, 2020

Amazing Experience of learning this, though having good knowledge of networking.

By Thomas W

Mar 19, 2020

Course material was presented in a manner that was easy to learn and understand.

By Wade H

Feb 20, 2020

Very good course. Full of useful and helpful knowledge, and very well presented.

By Abel O G

Oct 3, 2019

I have really learned a lot from the this course and the instructor was amazing!

By Edgar T

May 6, 2019

very in depth and detailed course definitely a great introduction to networking.

By Hilary S

Apr 25, 2019

I feel this course was very informative while being easy to get through and fun.

By Derick G

Jan 13, 2019

I LOVE IT . CONCISE AND INTERESTING . HOWEVER FEELING OVERWHELMED , GREAT COURSE

By Simon K

Aug 2, 2018

Well structure course that provides a good understanding of computer networking.

By Anthony A I

Sep 30, 2021

I learnt loads of stuff in this course and it was expertly delivered. Thank you

By Richard W

Sep 22, 2021

This was an excellent introduction to understanding how computer networks work.

By João A

Jul 31, 2021

Dense Material but alson very Important for IT, in my opinion. Learned a LOT :)

By Eftekhar A

Jul 20, 2021

victor is just awesome learned so many things from him really thanks a lot !!!!

By Cheyenne J

Jul 18, 2021

Love the structure of the course, broken down into easy to understand sections.

By Samyakt P

Jun 29, 2021

just enroll the course and gain knowledge about networking of computer machines

By Tom

May 13, 2021

Really engaging instructor and a great balance between lectures and assignments

By Ashlynn R

Apr 17, 2021

Not gonna lie, this was really hard haha. But I'm proud of myself for doing it!

By Sabrina S

Apr 3, 2021

This was a very Technical course. Get ready because it's a lot of information.

By Khaled O E

Jan 12, 2021

the course is very good but needs more practice and practical work also so ling

By Francis Y

Nov 23, 2020

I learn a lot of things about networking, and i'm happy to finish this course.