Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

176 - 200 of 357 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Damika S

Aug 26, 2017

I enjoyed this course very much. The videos were well done, and the examples quite relevant. I might re-think the video on the pregnancy duration, for the sake that people may take offence. I did upon first seeing it, but I do understand the main idea of the project, except for the lack of diversity on the screen until that project was presented. I do appreciate all the efforts and ease of getting to the files along with provided solution explanations.

By ankur s

Apr 30, 2018

It is a fairly simple yet effective course to kick start your statistics education

By Edima

Apr 22, 2017

Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma was a great introduction to statistics and the principles of six sigma.

By Alicia B D l T

Dec 06, 2017

It is a very interesting and easy going course, you don't need too much time and is easy to understand

By Harish

May 20, 2018

Its a great course where the contents were very clearly explained by the instructor. The assignments and the test videos were very important in revising the topics. Minitab is a good software which I learnt through this course.

By Felix C V

Sep 06, 2017

Very informative and fun course!

By Sudarshan B N

Jul 17, 2017

The course content, presentation is excellent. Its very easy to follow and comprehend the concepts. I appreciate Coursera team for putting together this great content together.

By Tan K S

Apr 24, 2017

Nice Course! Clear explanation with supporting of good examples. Look forward to joining more 6-sigma and minitab courses, intermediate and/or advanced levels, conducted by University of Amsterdam. Thanks Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By William B C

Sep 19, 2017

Very informative! I was able to dive into areas where I'm less experienced. The course stretched my knowledge and offered me insight into many aspects of data analytics.

By Jaspreet S O

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course with step by step explanations. Recommended for those that are new to Six Sigma as well as those that may have become rusted by not doing analytics for some time.

By Lucas T F

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent course: teaches how to use MiniTab, how to organize data, what kind of data is relevant, types of tests to run to relate your Critical To Quality parameters, and so much more.

By Ahmed

Nov 09, 2017

very good

By Marcelo A d L

May 29, 2017

The course is easy to understand and it's presented in a simple form with practical examples that depicts real life situations.

By Kayode A

May 24, 2017

Inez, you made the course easy to understand and presented it in a simple form with practical examples that depicts real life situations. Your emphasis on the things that matters made it easy and fun to follow.

Thanks for helping me complete my first course on Coursera. I'd love to participate in other courses you'd teach in the future.

By Federico V

Aug 15, 2017

Concepts are explained in an excellent way, perfect course if you are at the beginning.

By Caio V M G

Nov 20, 2017

Very good course! The explanations are simple and easy to understand. I gave a good understand of basic data analytics for Six Sigma. One good thing about the course is that Inez uses the same examples with different data for the entire course.

By SHAIK T

Mar 27, 2017

Perfectly Suitable my Professional requirements.

By Giampietro M

Oct 15, 2017

A very useful and praticl couse!

By Sunanda D

Dec 18, 2017

Really detailed and relatiively simple. Appreciate the efforts.

By Akshay D

Feb 04, 2018

Great course for a starter in data analytics in quality assurance. However, I would have loved to see more in-depth calculations and content.

By Prisca O

Apr 26, 2017

This is my best class so far. It is practical, hands on, and detailed.

By Dhruv S

Jul 20, 2017

The course runs at just the right pace.

Great course structure, the quizzes proficiently test the new skills learned.

By Rena C

May 19, 2017

It was clearly explained with related examples.

By Bujor D I

Mar 17, 2018

The course is well taught, to the extent that offers a good overview of statistics, in general, and of Minitab, in particular.

Regarding Minitab, not all of the students of this course are students at University, so not all are entitled to acquire an academic license of Minitab – an option that is effective and affordable. I graduated a long time ago, which means that a license fee of US$1800 is prohibitive.

I understand that Minitab “speaks” Lean Six Sigma and Quality, but could it be that there is a version of this course taught in Microsoft Excel? At least, Microsoft Excel is everywhere.

By G M A

Sep 25, 2017

1-excellent course, some more courses which is useful for industry requirements.