Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

201 - 225 of 498 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Sushinder K

Jun 14, 2017

Good course. Helped me get familiarized with how to use Minitab for many statistical analysis.

By Manoj I

Feb 16, 2018

this is is very good course and recommend to anybody interested in stat / six sigma course .

By Rajat S

Aug 12, 2017

Thank you for excellent teaching and making me understand the nuances of a six sigma project.

By Rohit R

Jul 22, 2017

Great Course the lecture are easy to adopt and all the basic techniques are there in course.

By Geeta K

Jun 07, 2019

If one needs to stat with the basics of analytics...this is the course I would vouch for! :)

By Akash G

Jan 26, 2019

This course has all concepts required to understand process improvement and implementing it.

By Selim S

Oct 15, 2017

It was a good reminder of statistical key information; easy to follow and understand. Thanks

By Gaurav

Aug 24, 2017

Thanks for making such a great course ma'am , this will definitely help me in my academics .

By Hữu S N

Sep 16, 2018

This course is very useful for Industrial Engineer, Thank you for proving a special course!

By Parveen P

Great course for someone starting to learn about data science with no previous background.

By Gandi

May 04, 2020

Great course, but better re-check again the answer of quiz, because i found a few of error

By Isaac A d S

Nov 21, 2017

Excelente curso, podemos aprender muito de uma forma bem mais descomplicada. Estou amando.

By Larry L

May 09, 2017

Easy to understand with the right amount of detail to be able to use in daily work. Very u

By Jingting X

Apr 17, 2019

Very concise and clear course for hand-on knowlege of data analysis for quality purposes.

By Aziz E o

Oct 15, 2017

Straightforward and well explained with many practical examples! thank you Dr. Zwetsloot

By Leonardo J V G

Mar 21, 2018

I have learned a lot about how statistical tools can be helpful to make right decisions.

By MARCOS M

May 12, 2020

Straightforward and useful. Really recommend it for starting a six sigma learning path.

By Carolina P M

Sep 02, 2019

This course was very interesting. The teacher has talent to teach and motivate students

By Federico V

Aug 15, 2017

Concepts are explained in an excellent way, perfect course if you are at the beginning.

By Elena M

Jul 06, 2017

I have enjoyed the material structure. The course was clearly explained by the teacher.

By Enol V R

Mar 21, 2020

Genial explicado y con unos ejemplos muy útiles.Volvería a repetir con esta profesora.

By ANVAYA B N

Aug 27, 2019

Easy and simple teaching. Best course for for beginners to learn about data analytics

By Yi-Kai S

Aug 26, 2018

Very simple and easy to understand for people don't have strong statistics background