Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

201 - 225 of 369 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Sudarshan B N

Jul 17, 2017

The course content, presentation is excellent. Its very easy to follow and comprehend the concepts. I appreciate Coursera team for putting together this great content together.

By Laura M

Apr 09, 2018

Excelente curso, práctico, sencillo, con muchos ejemplos y fácil de entender.

By Sudhir K

Jul 08, 2017

Lean Six Sigma, The course I wanted to pursue. It was an amazing journey with really exciting concepts and its lucid elaborations. Statistics seems really easy through minitab.

By Gabriel A H R

Sep 22, 2017

Excelent course!

By Kshitiz A

Nov 28, 2017

Very Useful easy and nice concepts for students who wants to get into Lean Six Sigma Data analysis.

Thanks Inez

By Víctor H H G

Oct 13, 2017

Es excelente, los temas son muy bien explicado y se ejecutan ejemplos prácticos fáciles de comprender.

By Amanda

Mar 23, 2017

Very useful and inspiring

By Raghavendhraa K

Jul 02, 2017

By Kurian M

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent course. The structure of the course is excellent. The resource person, Ms. Inez, has done a wonderful job.

By Desireé A

May 21, 2018

Curso simples, linguagem clara e super agregador!

By Bruce C

Apr 30, 2017

its Good in technical reporting and professional presentation, i would recommend it to anyone who want to improve that area !

By Javier S C

Oct 09, 2017

excelente, muy completo

By Jiawei T

Nov 16, 2017

Great course with VERY HELPFUL AND CLEAR EXPLANATIONS.

By Rebeca A

Aug 01, 2017

This course is clear, concise, and to the point. A first approach to statistics in the six sigma framework. You'll ask for more.

By Vyomkesh V

Aug 29, 2017

Very Interesting and helpful for industrial engineers

By Ale R

May 16, 2017

I really like this course, the material used was really helpful and all the explanations very clear. Well done team!

By Syed A

i

y

By Manoj I

Feb 16, 2018

this is is very good course and recommend to anybody interested in stat / six sigma course .

By Tan K S

Apr 24, 2017

Nice Course! Clear explanation with supporting of good examples. Look forward to joining more 6-sigma and minitab courses, intermediate and/or advanced levels, conducted by University of Amsterdam. Thanks Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By William B C

Sep 19, 2017

Very informative! I was able to dive into areas where I'm less experienced. The course stretched my knowledge and offered me insight into many aspects of data analytics.

By Jaspreet S O

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course with step by step explanations. Recommended for those that are new to Six Sigma as well as those that may have become rusted by not doing analytics for some time.

By Lucas T F

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent course: teaches how to use MiniTab, how to organize data, what kind of data is relevant, types of tests to run to relate your Critical To Quality parameters, and so much more.

By Ahmed