Back to American Education Reform: History, Policy, Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for American Education Reform: History, Policy, Practice by University of Pennsylvania

Discover what shapes how we talk about schools today by exploring the history of U.S. education reform. Engage with the main actors, key decisions, and major turning points in this history. See how social forces drive reform. Learn about how the critical tensions embedded in U.S. education policy and practice apply to schools nationally, globally— and where you live....

CI

Jul 30, 2020

I learned so much from this course, especially from a social justice standpoint. This is vital for anyone interested in how our schools can be transformed without repeating mistakes from the past.

LC

Aug 07, 2019

History, policy, practice. The three things that have transformed American education. An in-depth study about the history, policy, and practice of the American education reform.

26 - 26 of 26 Reviews for American Education Reform: History, Policy, Practice

By Michael G L

Jun 15, 2020

Unfortunately, this course has been abandoned. No one seems to be taking it. There are two assignments which require peer-reviews. I submitted the first and I gave up reviewing 44 waiting submissions going back to 2016. If you submit a paper, good luck getting the reviews. I gave up immediately even though I passed all the quizzes. Good content but peer-review does not work in a class with low enrollment.