Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS

Jun 25, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

226 - 250 of 1,053 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Sharad B

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing course. A lot of things to learn from it. Learnt about Excel features I had never even heard before.

By Ankit G

EXCELLENT ASSIGNMENT DESIGN....REALLY LEARNT LOT OF ADVANCED THINGS. THANK YOU TO INSTRUCTOR FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

By Pritam S

Jul 30, 2020

It was really helpful course.It was more harder than previous two courses.But I really enjoyed this course.Thank you

By Rohit M

I have never understood logical functions before but in this course, instructor have explained perfectly. Thank you

By Khan R A

A very sophisticated course content for learning all essential tools in excel, In and all this course is excellent.

By Frances S

Sep 14, 2020

the course is hard, but it is has opened my mind and I will utilise the skills learned in my everyday working life

By Soikat K R

Mar 27, 2020

Excellent course, if someone wants to learn powerful tools used in excel, one should definitely go for this course

By Ahmed I A E H

May 24, 2019

It is a very useful course. It adds a lot of new information and it is a good step for improving the use of Excel.

Feb 01, 2019

Good stuff! I did face similar problems in my work and learned about new tools, I did not now Excel is capable of.

By Jewad A

Oct 13, 2020

An excellent course to explore all possibilities of Excel. Thank you Prashan and NIcky for your valuable coaching

By Abdul H

Jul 13, 2020

Excellent. but please provide some extra workbooks with their solutions so that we can practice even more. thanks

By AB. M F R

Oct 10, 2020

It was a nice journey through excel. Learned many powerful tools that has enriched my skill. Thanks Everyone. :)

By Selin Ş

Oct 02, 2020

Very organized course to learn a lot of Excel skills! You'll definitely love VLOOKUP and Macros :) Thanks a lot!

By Aditya V J

Oct 29, 2019

This was an excellent course. The teaching quality was very good. I learnt a lot about excel through this course

By Mehmet K

Sep 24, 2020

it was a little bit complicated but still need to know these staff to perform good when getting business world.

By Md. A I

Sep 15, 2020

A lot of concepts were new to me. Found it a little bit hard to complete the assignments. But, it was worth it.

By Jamshaid A K

Sep 06, 2020

Very much helpful and rigorous. But it gives me a sense of achievement after completing and passing the course.

By Ankit M

Sep 08, 2018

No matter how much you know, this course for sure will add very valuable skipped parts to your excel knowledge.

By Viacheslav S

This is the best Excel courses i have ever had. I'd recommend it to all my friend and even to my future kids.

By Marcello L

Apr 09, 2020

Excellent course, well structured and lectured, plenty fun and meaningful learnings for everyday business use

By CHANDRA N G

Jul 06, 2020

This course was fun to learn and intellectually challenging. Very helpful in increasing overall productivity

By Sergio A M O

Jun 06, 2020

Very useful, great instructors and gread content. I am into the specialization (4 courses), recommended 100%

By Saeed A

It's a great experience for me, especially the extended version of what if analysis & solver was new for me.

By Carlos B H B

Impressive! I really enjoyed the course. It was quite challenging and should be, that's how life is. Thanks!

By Md. H R

Jun 04, 2020

I'm just being impressed with the courses in the specialization. This third one developed skills immensely.