Back to Financial Acumen for Non-Financial Managers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Acumen for Non-Financial Managers by University of Pennsylvania

In this course, you’ll explore how financial statement data and non-financial metrics can be linked to financial performance. Professors Rick Lambert and Chris Ittner of the Wharton School have designed this course to help you gain a practical understanding of how data is used to assess what drives financial performance and forecast future financial scenarios. You’ll learn more about the frameworks of financial reporting, income statements, and cash reporting, and apply different approaches to analyzing financial performance using real-life examples to see the concepts in action. By the end of this course, you’ll have honed your skills in understanding how financial data and non-financial data interact to forecast events and be able to determine the best financial strategy for your organization....

AC

Jan 29, 2019

It was great. I had little issues in understanding little bit as i am medical background, it would be great if it had some medical examples.

AR

Nov 04, 2018

I do not have a background of Finance and Accounting. This course is really for me to learn the basics and apply it in my practice

1 - 14 of 14 Reviews for Financial Acumen for Non-Financial Managers

By Vaughan W

Jun 18, 2019

Solid content that is extremely relevant in today's workplace.

By Andrew B

May 18, 2019

This course is very difficult and not for beginners.

By Sophia R

Mar 21, 2019

This course was very helpful !

By James M

Mar 20, 2019

Quite well done. Concentrated information.

By Jose A R F

Feb 24, 2019

Excelente, as a tool for health professionals starting on managing issues

By Jessica B

Feb 03, 2019

The content of Weeks 2 and 3 was fairly difficult by comparison, and the slides were not quite enough detail to be a good reference to prepare for the quiz. I found myself trying to google terms, since there is no "textbook". Overall however, a very valuable course!

By Ankit C

Jan 29, 2019

By Abhishek R

Nov 04, 2018

By Molly P

Oct 03, 2018

The second half of the course really honed in on specific survey questions...I ask you, will this survey question provide you the feedback you are looking for??? :)

I had hand-on training for Bench marking within a Health Care organization and now in a Public Utility. I took a lot away from the course and I'm eager to contribute towards growth and development.

By Adnane A

Sep 24, 2018

excellent, a noble work!

By Thomas N

Sep 19, 2018

would have liked to see more real world examples.

By Shiva K

Sep 02, 2018

A very good course. Would have rated it higher if there were more Healthcare content.

By Ibrahim B

Jul 20, 2018

The module was very informative but lacked examples about the Healthcare industry.

By Sagar S

Jul 17, 2018

Level of Difficulty is good. Challenging at times to executives in firms who don't have much exposure to financial aspects of the firm. But grit will help you go through the course and complete it.