Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN

Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

451 - 475 of 1,311 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By NIKOLAOS K

Feb 21, 2018

Really helpful for understanding some essential information about fraud examination in bussinesses.

By NIPUN N N

Mar 13, 2021

All topics were wonderfully explained by the tutors. The case study video clips were most helpful.

By Prasad A

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course providing useful knowledge about fraud, the way it occurs and prevention methods.

By Harry R B

Jun 1, 2020

It was awesome to be a part of Learning program and i have gained knowledge to be a Fraud Examiner

By Reshma T

Apr 27, 2020

Good course on basics. Looking forward for advanced level course on Forensic Accounting Education.

By rocky z

Jun 19, 2017

Highly recommended, this course is of superb quality, thanks for the professionalism! appreciated!

By BAMISAYE E O

Jul 5, 2021

I am honored to be able taught by the Best, Thanks so much Cousera. What an Insightful experience

By R. D

Jan 2, 2022

This was a very helpful course in initial exposure to forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Dieu N

Oct 1, 2020

Such a great course! I can apply lots of working skills with ethical thinking in my daily tasks.

By Zafeera Z

Jul 10, 2020

An exceptional course!. I enjoyed every bit of it whilst learning a lot about fraud Examination.

By Sagar A

Jul 1, 2020

Extensive learning with examples and the final test make it awesome and good learning experience

By Diego A A

Jul 31, 2020

Subject is very interesting, the course is very complete and with excellent teachers. Thank you

By Chinmay J

Jun 9, 2020

Amazing course . Cleared all my concepts related to Forensic accounting and Fraud examination .

By Ganesh V P

Sep 3, 2019

Very focused and gives insights in to newer fraud and forensic accounting techniques and tools.

By MANGUNDU B

Sep 13, 2018

Thank you for providing this informative course. It's the best, interesting free online course.

By Trenton S

Mar 21, 2018

Extremely satisfying, with a great delivery method and positively challenging for any academic.

By Tim O

Apr 9, 2022

Concise and informative with great examples of real-life fraud cases to supliment the lessons.

By wanda j

Jan 7, 2021

Thank you so much. This course has really given me a deeper understanding of my current role.

By Ramesh M

Jan 28, 2020

Very relevant course for forensic professionals seeking to sharpen their skills and knowledge.

By Brendan D

May 1, 2019

Difficult. The questions are worded in a tricky manner to fake you out. I retook many times.

By yumi i

Jan 18, 2021

Great course to get your foot in basic concepts of Fraud examination and Forensic accounting.

By Francois K

Aug 19, 2020

a perfect course to enhance our skills and to learn forensic accounting and fraud examination

By Nayan J B

Aug 9, 2021

It was great time with forensic Accounting and fraud examination, Awesome learning platform.

By George A

Aug 6, 2021

Awesome course! Great material - brief and straight-to-the-point explanations and lecturing.

By Aravind K

Jun 3, 2021

Very informational course. Gives a holistic view of forensic accounting and fraud detection.