Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

51 - 75 of 1,454 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Vinay S

Jan 21, 2019

As the course says, it is a fundamentals course and offers insights into the basics to get started in the field of Graphic design. This is an excellent beginner course which talks about concepts at core, to make you think more properly about what Graphic design is, different elements and aspects, how one can take inspirations from common objects around and opening up your mind for complex things. Will recommend this highly.

By Camila R

Jan 10, 2019

It gave me another perspective of the graphic design using just simple elements. It did me experiment in a creative way, without prejudices. A really good course!

By Marcos T

Jan 22, 2019

Fantastic. First day and learned so much. Thank you.

By Valeria B C S

Feb 09, 2019

I love it

By Lori S

Feb 08, 2019

Before this course I was a bit afraid of graphic design, but this course broke it down into parts I could understand. It became less scary and more of a game of playing with shapes and text. I feel like I got a glimpse into the language of graphic design and started to learn it. Hopefully I will grow further as I continue to take the courses.

By Paulina F

Feb 11, 2019

it was interesting course

By Art F D S

Feb 13, 2019

Very detailed and informative.

By Karla L

Feb 13, 2019

I liked the course, I've enjoyed doing it as well. Instructors was great, Thank you!

By Ksusha

Feb 13, 2019

Good course, everything is clear and intelligible!Thanks you!

By Chrisha M

Feb 18, 2019

Absolutely helpful when you're a beginner. It explains as well as put examples so it's easier to understand, especially in visual art, I think that's needed

By Crystal L

Feb 17, 2019

It is a great way to enter the world of graphic design. The pace of the course is easy to follow, and the exercises made me understood the theories presented and had fun at the same time. I recommend it to anyone who is interested by this subject.

By Andra M

Feb 17, 2019

I enjoyed a lot this course! So creative, fun, easy explained and inspiring. Highly recommended!

Congrats to everyone involved in the creation of this course!

By mai k E d

Feb 22, 2019

it is very clear and not complex at all it helped me so much

By Sujay S

Feb 22, 2019

All basics covered. Hands on projects/assignments were cool and was fun to work.

By Benjamin g

Feb 22, 2019

Great way to learn fundamentals and practice skills.

By Michael K

Feb 24, 2019

I learned a lot on graphic design here and I really enjoyed the homework.

By 瞿睿

Feb 25, 2019

Good course design, I learned a lot.

By June W

Feb 25, 2019

I audited this course. I have been doing graphic design as a self-taught designer for years. While I didn't learn 'how' to do anything new in this course, I learned the correct terms for things I do, and the principals of design. I learned WHY things "just work" particular ways, and will be better able to explain design decisions to clients. All I could ever say was "it looks best that way". This has definitely take my skill level a notch higher.

By ahmed a e g b

great mentors

By Emanuel R

Feb 24, 2019

Excellent course, I learned solid knowledges. Thank you very much.

By Sian-Louise N

Feb 26, 2019

I learned a lot from this course and I am now working through the next courses in this Specialization as a result.

By Tania P T A

Feb 27, 2019

Perfect course to learn the basic and fundamental things of graphic design. The course is easy to understand and it allows you to start working in designing small things using the elements you learn through the course.

By Anton D

Feb 26, 2019

This course is well taught and developed. I appreciate that it emphasizes the importance of making graphic design as the only way to learn and develop the artist within. Thanks!