Back to IBM Customer Engagement Specialist Professional Certificate

Learner Reviews & Feedback for IBM Customer Engagement Specialist Professional Certificate by IBM

There are a growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s tech industry that do not require a traditional college degree. And one of the hottest areas with high demand is in IT customer service and support. It's a perfect entry point to start your career in IT with a multitude of job openings ranging from onsite or remote help desk work to customer care or client support. We can help you get there with the IBM Customer Engagement Specialist Certificate Program. We will help you to build the knowledge and develop the skills needed to be a successful Customer engagement specialist: • Communication Skills which focus on clear concise communication and listening. • Appropriate empathetic behavior such as such as patience, curiosity and willingness to help. • Problem solving to research an issue and help determine an appropriate resolution. • Process adherence to ensure the proper flow and Service Level Agreements are met. The course is divided into 4 modules and you will be assessed and awarded badges along the way! Earn the IBM Soft Skills badge after completing the Communication Skills and Personality modules and the IBM Call Management badge after completing the Problem Solving and Process Control modules. The course also includes interactive training including labs to reinforce all of the components above. At the conclusion of the course, you will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Upon accepting your badge, it will be necessary to create a user account on Acclaim, where you will have the ability to manage your badge(s), opt-in to other communications and features, as well as take advantage of features allowing you to share your badge to social media and other destinations. Want to see if this is a good career fit for you? IBM is collaborating with MyInnerGenius, one of the world's leading assessment companies, to help you find out which careers in IT you will love -- careers that are a great match for you -- regardless of your education or experience -- even if you’ve never considered a role in IT. In less than an hour, you will receive targeted recommendations for hot roles where you will excel and everything you need to get started. You can even earn IBM Digital Badges to show the world your skills! Find out more http://ibm.myinnergenius.com/...

51 - 75 of 187 Reviews for IBM Customer Engagement Specialist Professional Certificate

By Mohammed H A

Jun 14, 2020

what a journey? was long, but knowledgable. I really enjoy this course, special there are some information about customer services professional tips. I will recommend my collages take this course.

By martin k

Jul 24, 2019

These course is highly effective at teaching you skills and knowledge that may not be available in other traditional courses, it is also well structured so you can do it at your own time and pace.

By Tejas P

Aug 13, 2020

Definitely an amazing course, lots of in-depth knowledge about customer engagement. Enjoyed learning, I recommend this course to everyone who wants to make a career in customer support.

By Reinaldo A

May 19, 2019

Very good course. Complete, detailed and well presented. The examples used for the exercises allow to put knowledge into practice in a dynamic and entertaining way. Highly recommended!

By Mohammed A A

May 03, 2020

I learned many things regarding customer support and I really enjoyed it. I will apply what I have learned at work. I will also recommend this course to my colleagues. Thank you a lot

By Moses W K

Jun 23, 2020

One of the most interesting and involving course I have taken on Coursera. Very broad with interesting reads all through. I highly recommend this certification course.

By Rajat S

Jun 01, 2020

This course is definitely a great course for beginners and intermediates. Helped me understand a lot of things. Thank you IBM and Coursera for this wonderful course.

By okechukwu n c

Aug 15, 2019

This course helped me understand what customer Relationship entails and also improved on my skill as a customer agent. Thank you coursera for this great opportunity.

By Ravindra S

May 23, 2020

Everyone has to get this certificate because it would be helpful whatever the job you are doing

and most important that is useful in day to day personal life also

By Ubongabasi E

Feb 20, 2020

This is a great resource no matter if you're only job seeking, new on the job or already a professional. Now time to be deliberate with all I learned.

By Achraf H

Sep 05, 2019

This course is such a useful source of information and give me some tips of professional communication that will be adaptable to my career vision.

By Michael O A

May 29, 2019

A complete ad comprehensive course that enables one to relate well and solve problem empathetic ally. I appreciate the content and the references.

By Felipe G C

Jun 10, 2020

Um curso completo! Fornece uma visão completa de todo o processo de suporte ao cliente. Boa metodologia e os materiais para leitura são ótimos.

By Raúl A J Z

Muy buen curso y maneja conceptos que no se me habrían ocurrido como esenciales para una persona que se dedica a ser "customer service support"

By Christian B F

Jun 19, 2019

The course was excellent! It was like a validation and a refresher for me and I have been working in the customer service industry for a while.

By ANAS E E

Oct 07, 2019

This course is so well managed and organized it helped me improve my skills in many aspects. Thank you very much for your precious efforts!

By Valerie E

Apr 21, 2020

A very informative and great course. I learned a lot that I thought I knew. I didn't know until I completed the course. Great Information

By Charles E

May 07, 2020

Well structured course and interactive manuals. Had a great time learning, will recommend it for anyone who has interest in pursuing it

By Titus F P

Feb 24, 2020

The information I got from this course was very helpful and useful for customer support since customers are the backbone of the company

By Regina

May 22, 2020

I certainly enjoyed this course. It was informative and the guidance was clear and concise making it easy to finish at my own pace.

By justin e c

Oct 09, 2020

This was an awesome course when it came to the material. I am so excited to start this next chapter in working in the IT Field.

By Idris B I

Apr 08, 2020

I recommend this wonderful course for customer engagement professionals out there. It covers every area of customer engagement.

By Shafiq A

Jan 20, 2020

The course is excellent, Lot of practical assignments which helped me to learn skills and apply them in real-world scenarios.

By Michael S S

Jan 07, 2020

This has been a very good course. I think all service organizations should have their employees./support agents take this.

By Imelda R M

Awesome course. It highlighted all aspect of customer engagement and broadened my knowledge in customer service modalities