Back to Customer Service Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Service Fundamentals by Knowledge Accelerators

There are a growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s tech industry that do not require a traditional college degree, an one of the hottest areas with high demand is in IT customer service and support. Customer Service is a perfect entry point to start your career in IT, with a multitude of job openings ranging from onsite or remote help desk work to customer care or client support. We can help you get there with the Customer Service Fundamentals course. We will help you to build the knowledge and develop the skills needed to be a successful Customer Service Specialist: • Communication Skills which focus on clear, concise communication and listening. • Appropriate empathetic behavior such as such as patience, curiosity, and willingness to help. • Problem solving to research an issue and help determine an appropriate resolution. • Process adherence to ensure the proper flow and Service Level Agreements are met. The course is divided into 4 modules, and you will be assessed and awarded badges along the way! The course also includes interactive training including labs to reinforce all of the learning components above. At the conclusion of the course, you will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Upon accepting your badge, it will be necessary to create a user account on Acclaim, where you will have the ability to manage your badge(s), opt-in to other communications and features, as well as take advantage of features allowing you to share your badge to social media and other destinations....

51 - 75 of 265 Reviews for Customer Service Fundamentals

By Kwame A B

Oct 19, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and a privilege having to part take in this course as this will propel me well on how to engage people professionally and I recommend this course as the best for everyone and to enroll.

By Nikhil P B

Aug 12, 2020

Course is really helpful which helps to perceive many good learning for ideal customer support agent. This also helps to achieve productivity, efficiency & result in higher satisfaction ratings from customers.

By Kristy G

Mar 16, 2020

This was seriously one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I wish this was around when I began my career in customer service 21 years ago! I will refer others to this course within my organization.

By Onyeka M

May 20, 2019

Very resourceful in my current job role as a customer service executive. Thank you for putting this course together to assist individuals as myself become professionals in our roles as service personnel.

By Mohammed H A

Jun 14, 2020

what a journey? was long, but knowledgable. I really enjoy this course, special there are some information about customer services professional tips. I will recommend my collages take this course.

By Martin K

Jul 24, 2019

These course is highly effective at teaching you skills and knowledge that may not be available in other traditional courses, it is also well structured so you can do it at your own time and pace.

By Mariauxiliadora C P

Sep 27, 2021

This course is one of the mot that I learned and enjoyed doing different scenarios, terminology and new knowledge!! Now I'am sharp in Customer Service! It was awesome. Thank you coursera!!

By Tejas P

Aug 13, 2020

Definitely an amazing course, lots of in-depth knowledge about customer engagement. Enjoyed learning, I recommend this course to everyone who wants to make a career in customer support.

By Reinaldo A

May 19, 2019

Very good course. Complete, detailed and well presented. The examples used for the exercises allow to put knowledge into practice in a dynamic and entertaining way. Highly recommended!

By Mohammed A A

May 3, 2020

I learned many things regarding customer support and I really enjoyed it. I will apply what I have learned at work. I will also recommend this course to my colleagues. Thank you a lot

By Joshua A

Apr 22, 2021

a thoroughly engaging and entertaining course......a must take course for any customer service professional seeking to update his/her professional expertise and experience...........

By GEORGETTE J

Nov 8, 2021

This was a very detailed course. I found myself interested and engaged through out the course. I learned a lot from the materials and felt as if I was in actual training for a job.

By Moses W K

Jun 23, 2020

One of the most interesting and involving course I have taken on Coursera. Very broad with interesting reads all through. I highly recommend this certification course.

By Shernice M

May 11, 2021

Really informative course for anyone in the customer service industry or anyone seeking to get in. I've learned valuable skills that I can apply to my everyday life.

By Rajat S

This course is definitely a great course for beginners and intermediates. Helped me understand a lot of things. Thank you IBM and Coursera for this wonderful course.

By okechukwu n c

Aug 15, 2019

This course helped me understand what customer Relationship entails and also improved on my skill as a customer agent. Thank you coursera for this great opportunity.

By Ravindra S

May 23, 2020

Everyone has to get this certificate because it would be helpful whatever the job you are doing

and most important that is useful in day to day personal life also

By Ubongabasi E

Feb 20, 2020

This is a great resource no matter if you're only job seeking, new on the job or already a professional. Now time to be deliberate with all I learned.

By I N

Feb 22, 2021

I got to learn a lot that encompasses customer service, support, and customer management. Great course, well detailed with illustrations and notes.

By Achraf H

Sep 5, 2019

This course is such a useful source of information and give me some tips of professional communication that will be adaptable to my career vision.

By Michael O A

May 29, 2019

A complete ad comprehensive course that enables one to relate well and solve problem empathetic ally. I appreciate the content and the references.

By Felipe G C

Jun 9, 2020

Um curso completo! Fornece uma visão completa de todo o processo de suporte ao cliente. Boa metodologia e os materiais para leitura são ótimos.

By Raúl A J Z

Muy buen curso y maneja conceptos que no se me habrían ocurrido como esenciales para una persona que se dedica a ser "customer service support"

By Christian B F

Jun 18, 2019

The course was excellent! It was like a validation and a refresher for me and I have been working in the customer service industry for a while.

By Kamilah J

Feb 22, 2021

This course was easy to follow along and understand and wasn't too confusing or didn't use too many technical terms to make its too confusing.