Back to Customer Service Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Service Fundamentals by Knowledge Accelerators

There are a growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s tech industry that do not require a traditional college degree, an one of the hottest areas with high demand is in IT customer service and support. Customer Service is a perfect entry point to start your career in IT, with a multitude of job openings ranging from onsite or remote help desk work to customer care or client support. We can help you get there with the Customer Service Fundamentals course. We will help you to build the knowledge and develop the skills needed to be a successful Customer Service Specialist: • Communication Skills which focus on clear, concise communication and listening. • Appropriate empathetic behavior such as such as patience, curiosity, and willingness to help. • Problem solving to research an issue and help determine an appropriate resolution. • Process adherence to ensure the proper flow and Service Level Agreements are met. The course is divided into 4 modules, and you will be assessed and awarded badges along the way! The course also includes interactive training including labs to reinforce all of the learning components above. At the conclusion of the course, you will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Upon accepting your badge, it will be necessary to create a user account on Acclaim, where you will have the ability to manage your badge(s), opt-in to other communications and features, as well as take advantage of features allowing you to share your badge to social media and other destinations....

76 - 100 of 268 Reviews for Customer Service Fundamentals

By Aziken R

Dec 6, 2020

The course was worth my time! Well paced and all assignments and lessons gave me a deep understanding towards customer support and engagement.

By ANAS E E

Oct 6, 2019

This course is so well managed and organized it helped me improve my skills in many aspects. Thank you very much for your precious efforts!

By be u

Apr 21, 2020

A very informative and great course. I learned a lot that I thought I knew. I didn't know until I completed the course. Great Information

By Kofi E

May 7, 2020

Well structured course and interactive manuals. Had a great time learning, will recommend it for anyone who has interest in pursuing it

By Titus F P

Feb 24, 2020

The information I got from this course was very helpful and useful for customer support since customers are the backbone of the company

By Helena S A

Sep 29, 2021

Excellent course for those who want to learn more about the fundamentals of Customer Service. Thank you for this amazing opportunity!

By Regina

May 22, 2020

I certainly enjoyed this course. It was informative and the guidance was clear and concise making it easy to finish at my own pace.

By justin e c

Oct 9, 2020

This was an awesome course when it came to the material. I am so excited to start this next chapter in working in the IT Field.

By ibrahim i

Apr 8, 2020

I recommend this wonderful course for customer engagement professionals out there. It covers every area of customer engagement.

By Shafiq A

Jan 20, 2020

The course is excellent, Lot of practical assignments which helped me to learn skills and apply them in real-world scenarios.

By Ingrid O

Sep 27, 2021

This course was full of crucial information that will be of great help to get into the indistry of call centers. Thank you!

By Michael S

Jan 7, 2020

This has been a very good course. I think all service organizations should have their employees./support agents take this.

By Sara V

Oct 28, 2020

I highly recommend this course to those interested in entering the customer service side of business with a great company.

By Imelda R M

Awesome course. It highlighted all aspect of customer engagement and broadened my knowledge in customer service modalities

By Oluwadamilare A

Apr 25, 2020

It's a pleasure to have taken this course. With this i should be on my way to marking a mark in the service industry.

By José M R B

Jan 20, 2021

I think if I could apply everything that was taught in this course, I could be an excellent Customer Service Rep.

By ABASIAMA N

Jun 19, 2021

It was a wonder and very practical course filled with insights of how to render an effective customer support.

By Saranya B

May 29, 2021

Course was really excellent and standard of course was high, Sure this will help us for our career enhancement

By Myles R

Aug 14, 2020

Very informational Certificate and I can't wait to utilize the information I learned here in my future career!

By ARMAN D

Oct 20, 2019

it was very useful and interesting I hope it will be some other courses more about IT SUPPORT specifically too

By Haider A S

One of great courses and so many assignments, i learned much of it and so happy to receive my certification

By bhupesa p

Feb 17, 2020

Its unbelievable, I feel, this course improve my soft skill and confidence. Thanks coursera and thanks IBM.

By Liz M

Nov 14, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. I will recommend. You will learn a whole other level of customer service !

By Sibulelo S

Aug 12, 2021

very useful cause I'm doing the job I really enjoyed the course thanks a lot for this opportunity given

By Lorrence M A

Aug 27, 2020

Excellent course to learn new skills as well as collaborating with students to learn and sharing ideas.