Back to Customer Service Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Service Fundamentals by Knowledge Accelerators

There are a growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s tech industry that do not require a traditional college degree, an one of the hottest areas with high demand is in IT customer service and support. Customer Service is a perfect entry point to start your career in IT, with a multitude of job openings ranging from onsite or remote help desk work to customer care or client support. We can help you get there with the Customer Service Fundamentals course. We will help you to build the knowledge and develop the skills needed to be a successful Customer Service Specialist: • Communication Skills which focus on clear, concise communication and listening. • Appropriate empathetic behavior such as such as patience, curiosity, and willingness to help. • Problem solving to research an issue and help determine an appropriate resolution. • Process adherence to ensure the proper flow and Service Level Agreements are met. The course is divided into 4 modules, and you will be assessed and awarded badges along the way! The course also includes interactive training including labs to reinforce all of the learning components above. At the conclusion of the course, you will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Upon accepting your badge, it will be necessary to create a user account on Acclaim, where you will have the ability to manage your badge(s), opt-in to other communications and features, as well as take advantage of features allowing you to share your badge to social media and other destinations....

101 - 125 of 230 Reviews for Customer Service Fundamentals

By Amron D B

Feb 22, 2020

I have so many knowledge i got here in Coursea. Thanks so much for being as Onliner student.

By Tonia J

Feb 21, 2021

I like the pop up quiz during the video's. The instructor is easy to listen to and follow.

By Hugo E G L

Dec 25, 2019

Great one! It has all the foundational skills that a customer service representative needs.

By Mariya H

Sep 12, 2019

Helped me identify weak areas and improve them by taking quizzes and assignments seriously!

By Isah B A

Sep 24, 2019

The modules are very enlightening and educative. I recommend everyone to take this course.

By Rhythm M

Apr 13, 2020

A professional course focusing on everything required to become a skilled customer agent.

By ALEJANDRO D L G M

Jan 18, 2021

Excellent Overall view into the Customer Engagement Specialist Role! Great Experience.

By Kristin D

Sep 28, 2020

Great information and very helpful that I can use with my team of call center agents

By Ogunga A O

Apr 9, 2020

It's a wonderful experience taking this course... it's the best you can be part of.

By Mercy O

Apr 8, 2021

Best customer experience course. I enjoyed it and would recommend it all the time.

By Alvi R

Apr 20, 2020

It is quite a detailed and insightful course. I personally do recommend it to all.

By Paul e m

Aug 10, 2020

course is interesting and adds to personal knowledge about customer care

By Bikram K N

Jun 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for this course. I'm very happy to complete this course.

By Liza B

Nov 2, 2020

Nice and precise step by step instruction on how to handle customer!

By Aymen Z

my working fiel in helpdesk support , thanks Coursera and thanks IBM

By Graham Y

Apr 23, 2020

Outstanding, the interaction is brilliant and fun highly recommended

By Kalu E E

Jul 8, 2020

I am prepared to take on a role as a customer service specialist.

By Finny C

Jul 7, 2019

Its very useful and hope to get placement in IBM customer Support

By Marieanne O

Mar 25, 2021

Thank you cousera for this opportunity. I am eternally grateful.

By Benish M

Sep 1, 2020

Enjoyed and learned a lot whilst doing the course. Thanks a lot!

By UZOKA K C

Feb 22, 2020

This course is exceptional. It is the best I have come across.

By ADARSH S

Feb 1, 2021

It was an nice experience learning through Coursera Thank you

By AMITPAL S

Jun 28, 2020

I transported me back to my role of call Center agent. Thanks

By Cheryl C

Sep 28, 2020

I have learned a lot and I am now applying it in real life.

By KALAP T

Jun 27, 2020

This course enhance my skill in customer service carrier.