Back to Ignite Your Everyday Creativity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ignite Your Everyday Creativity by The State University of New York

4.4

Creativity is an essential skill for the 21st Century that is innate in all people and can be nurtured. We constantly need new and better ideas for almost every aspect of our professional and personal lives. The goal of this course is to help you recognize, develop and act upon the creativity that you already possess. We will accomplish this using three methods: b aware, b inspired, and b creative. Upon completion of this course participants will: Recognize the inherent creativity in yourself and others. Identify characteristics of a creative person that relate to yourself. Develop creative problem solving skills using the basic elements of the creative process. Examine qualities of a creative environment in real world settings. Evaluate an idea using the creative product criteria....

EB

Apr 17, 2016

I really loved it! In particular the assignments. I am a creative person, and decided to take this course in order to understand the process and how to help others to be creative in their lives.

JC

Jan 14, 2018

An excellent course that really opens up the mind to creative opportunities in everyday life, with plenty of tools useful for application throughout work and at home.

1 - 25 of 50 Reviews for Ignite Your Everyday Creativity

By Armando S

Sep 09, 2016

This was a really useful and practical course. Lots of tools and techniques. More importantly for more is paradigm shift in mindset and way of thinking it provided.

By Marina M

Dec 06, 2018

Truly, a wonderful experience. The course itself is very well organized, I liked the mixture of lectures, readings and practical work. I discovered and learned so much about myself and my creative side.

By Nouhad H

Feb 07, 2019

Very inspiring and full of engaging content

By Lilia I L

Feb 19, 2019

This is truly transformational course. It saved me from going mad at my work as at the time it was boring and un-creative. I doubted my ability to come with new ideas, to come with alternative solutions, to be creative. This course gave me new self esteem and most importantly injected my everyday life with creativity and made it more pleasurable.

By Vikki V

May 30, 2016

loved it!

By Judith S

May 29, 2017

Excellent Material and very challenging at all times!

By Shreya G

Aug 26, 2017

I loved it

By Doaa K K H

Jul 27, 2017

I like the content organization, the reading materials and the type of assignments. However, I have two minor comments:

1- the forum responses need to be more comprehensive

2- I feel that the criteria used to evaluate works and products seem to be general, for example when we asked to submit PPCo, we only evaluate the numbers (how many pluses, potentials, and etc) not the content

By Richard H

Nov 25, 2015

A fantastic class! We are more creative than we know!!!

By Robert S

Apr 16, 2016

Very well structured, clear outline and objectives

By Melissa P

May 03, 2017

This was a fun and engaging way to get me thinking about creativity as a skill and process rather than divine inspiration.

By DIna M

Apr 18, 2016

Es un excelente curso, con información completa y detallada sobre el proceso creativ

By Elena B

Apr 20, 2016

amazing course and teachers!

By Eddah K

Oct 25, 2016

The course boosted my creativity. I am now more confident in exploring and experimenting different things.

By Douglas P

Mar 11, 2016

One of the most interesting courses I've taken on Coursera.

By Thiago G d S M

Nov 07, 2017

very good

By Lou G

Nov 24, 2017

Great course, very thorough, I highly recommend it to anyone.

By Andrew N

Nov 05, 2017

I enjoyed this course a great deal. I found it inspired me and increased my confidence to persevere with creative pursuits.

By Amy ( Q

Mar 08, 2018

fun, paly together

By Shveta S

May 22, 2017

Extremely good course. Really took my awareness about creativity to the next level. They just have too many 'inspiring' videos at the end that get monotonous and can be avoided. Except that, the course is great!

By Pamela S

Apr 10, 2017

I enjoyed this course it gave me another way to view creativity and apply in my daily life.

By Cyndi B

Feb 13, 2016

Great breadth and depth of content! Thanks

By Patricia B

Dec 27, 2017

I didn't do the assignments but my goal was to learn about creativity in a relaxed way. I learned a lot and can't wait to implement a few ideas I have. Thanks!

By George W

Aug 22, 2016

Great course!

By Arletta R

Jan 08, 2016

None of the Coursera - courses I have done before (and there were many...) had such an impact on my mindset and on my life! The course is not only an entertaining eye-opener but also very challenging to accomplish! Great and highly recommendable!