Back to Introduction to Digital health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Digital health by Imperial College London

This course introduces the field of digital health and the key concepts and definitions in this emerging field. The key topics include Learning Health Systems and Electronic Health Records and various types of digital health technologies to include mobile applications, wearable technologies, health information systems, telehealth, telemedicine, machine learning, artificial intelligence and big data. These technologies are assessed in terms of the key opportunities and challenges to their use and the evidence of their effectiveness in the field of digital health in relation to public health and healthcare globally. The use and application of digital health for COVID-19 forms a case study demonstrating the use of different types of digital health technologies to address key aspects of the response to the virus globally....

HJ
Aug 14, 2021

Very informative and I learnt a lot from this course. It is an eye-opening experience on digital health. Wish I can learn more about this.

IC
Dec 29, 2020

Thank you, Doctors Felix, Lisa, Julia, Alpha, and Ibtehal for the wonderful course. I learned a lot from you and the course materials!

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Introduction to Digital health

By Nataliya D

Jan 18, 2021

The course was everything I was looking for - both informative and engaging with videos combined with additional reading resources. I also liked the feedbacks and numerous quizzes as you go. I received a huge amount of preliminary knowledge before starting my graded accredited course and I am very thankful for that.

By Janine W

Mar 26, 2021

There’s a lot of reading but I enjoyed it. It‘s Great that especially at the beginning the COVID pandemic is chosen as an example and some interventions are highlighted.

By How H J

Aug 15, 2021

By Ricardo F d A

Apr 13, 2021

The content was great and the videos are awesome. Great professors. I would have like a little less reading with more focused reading. It is hard to read scientific article from home.

By nikoulina

Feb 9, 2021

This is an interesting course. I found videos and readings interesting. The completion of quizzes also keeps the motivation up.

By Patrick Y

Dec 30, 2020

By Cesar S

Apr 24, 2021

A really good way to start learning Digital Health

By Francos G S A

Dec 29, 2020

basic but quite informative. nicely structured

By Akella K M

Apr 24, 2021

An amazing course, learnt a lot.

By Derek F

Oct 4, 2021

Thanks !!

By Alaina G

Sep 19, 2021

I enjoyed this course. The materials covered were easy to understand and on par with the detail needed to make this applicable in real world work settings. I appreciated the mix of media, readings, videos and quizzes to help me grasp this subject matter.

By Horie Y

Jan 29, 2021

Literally, Good intro to digital health

By MORAD S A