Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

MS

Jun 24, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

SN

Jun 28, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

301 - 325 of 3,933 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Jillian G

Sep 16, 2020

I learned so much! I am new to marketing and this course has helped me learn new techniques and strategies to apply to my position at work. I am excited to implement the things I learned in my marketing campaigns. I am so happy I decided to start this specialization!

By Diana M

Aug 08, 2020

I learned a lot about digital strategies, I thought it was going to be a very theoretical course on concepts but I was completely wrong. I came across a very current course, with interesting examples and exercises applied to everything that we are experiencing today.

By Denis A S

Jul 03, 2017

That was useful and interesting especially for beginner in digital marketing. Very accessible lectures and very informative additional interviews. There were some problems with case studies (StarBucks, RedLaser), but they were solved during the progress. Many thanks!

By Jakir H

Aug 22, 2016

One of the best course in Digital Marketing for those who need to understand the concepts of Digital Marketing. I enjoyed all the modules and particularly right assignments based on the topics which makes the student to relate the concepts with real world scenarios.

By Bogdan K

May 23, 2016

It was an interesting course. General marketing concepts were discussed, marketing mix, many examples and many essays.

Unfortunately, I can not say in which areas the course was bad) This may limit development within the allotted time? :)

Thank you for the great class!

By Baduruliyage K A

Oct 20, 2020

Great course what I learned in my life I would like to thank our dear professor Aric Rindfleisch "Sir you are amazing I always appreciate your friendly teaching skill with your happy face " I would like to highly recommend this course for all marketers in the world

By Aditya S

Apr 02, 2017

One of the best course of Digital marketing on Coursera. Professor Aric Rindfleisch has constructed the course material with case studies with utmost care that every student get the exact idea about the course. The mentors are helpful and quick in case of any doubt.

By Diana G

Jul 28, 2020

So interesting! I had the opportunity to understand the theory behind strategies I´ve using as a customer, but didn´t understand from the marketing point of view. New concepts for me, like Doppelganger, Versioning, New retail. I learned so much! Thank you!!!!!!!

By Lianne O D C

Jun 29, 2020

This course is highly recommended to everyone - to those that just started exploring digital marketing or professionals that still want to fortify their foundations in this field. The lessons are very comprehensive and packed with relevant examples and references.

By Eduardo d G O V

Jun 19, 2020

I really liked this online course. Although I had heard some concepts, I had not delved into them and this course allowed me to do it, in addition to being very dynamic and clear. I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT URBANA-CHAMPAIGN!

By Rezwan U

Jun 03, 2020

I am a business student. This course helped me a lot the 4ps of marketing with real examples through different marketing strategies of different products. So, I think I can apply my learning abilities in real life and fulfill my goals. thank you coursera

By Nararya A D

Jun 02, 2019

A great experience in learning digital marketing basic and theories even when I am not from a marketing degree. Very appreciate the way the assignment goes, great insights and the best part is when your work is reviewed by other learners here. Thank you very much!

By ARYA V

Sep 01, 2020

Ahh, just wow course. These sets of lectures had really been remarkable and priceless for me. I learned a hefty bunch of strategies and interesting new concepts. The backbone behind this course who made it way convenient was one and only Instructor. Thanks a ton.

By 陶蕾

Jan 05, 2020

Professor design the online course scientifically, reading articles, watching videos, doing exercises and join in project. We can learn professional knowledge and apply them to practice. I am totally new to marketing and this course explain theories very clearly.

By Aditya V

Sep 08, 2020

A truly 5 star course. Aric Rindfleisch is a wonderful teacher and the way he has designed the curriculum is awesome, scientifically designed modules, real life examples, relevant case studies, great learning. One of the best courses in Coursera. Must go for it.

By Amit K S

May 12, 2020

Dear Sir, I am facing problem to get my certificate even though I have verified my ID also as per the procedure mentioned on the respective page but after having successful verification also it not displaying my certificate.

Please help me to get my certificate.

By Mr S K C

May 09, 2020

Dear Aric i really want to thank you for your wonderful and understanding lecture. The course was very informative and the way Aric delivered was awesome. And giving consecutive assignments taught me very much about the subject and the topics very well.

Thankyou

By Kirtika P

Sep 03, 2020

The course was great. It has real world cases and exercises related to them. The new trends were emphasized on all the 4Ps of marketing. Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Would love to continue with the remaining 6 courses in the Digital marketing specialization.

By Tingwei T

Aug 06, 2020

THis is a really interesting course to take, and it's quite up to date, so we don't have to worry about watching old videos. The Professor is inspiring, and I am really glad that I can learn about marketing in addition to my literature major in this way online.

By ANISHA S

May 04, 2020

This course has definitely enlightened the idea about what is Marketing exactly . Proper and good examples with good case studies has helped me a lot to think and give my ideas . Overall the course was fantastic . Thanks to Eric Sir for his efforts .Appreciate!

By SANDEEP R M

Oct 21, 2019

I am relatively new to the world of marketing. Having seen the reviews and then undertaking the course, I felt it nailed the basics for a novice like me. But yes the course content had potential to be updated going by the dates of the required reading/examples.

By Zach M

Oct 12, 2015

Excellent introduction into the manner and practical usage that digital marketing is evolving in modern society. Specifically, this course is good at employing a number of different examples both digital and experimental instead of just one long lecture course.

By Catherine G

Sep 19, 2015

Love it! Class really in-tune with our time. Great teacher. Simple language, clear messages. Straight to the point examples. Easy take-aways that I can actually re-use the next day (vs usually academic and highly complex learnings from other marketing classes).

By PRAVESH S

Jul 25, 2017

The course was great and provided exposure to a lot of new ideas & concepts and application in the real world.

More importantly, it was the best structured course I have ever had a chance to undergo on Coursera, the material has been extremely well thought out.

By Reynaldo V

Mar 11, 2016

Very educational course. This was my first MOOC course, and my first actual course on Coursera, and I'm impressed by the quality and programming. I've been in digital marketing for more than a decade, and I still learned important information about this field.