Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JB
Dec 27, 2020

This course was very informative and challenging. I really appreciate the way the course was put together. It would be ore helpful if the links to the readings were from material other than Wikipedia.

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

51 - 75 of 3,772 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By jorge R

Jun 10, 2018

Great content, and great teacher but unfortunately the windows lab ruined it of for me. They never work I spent days re-doing them. Please fix it since I believe that this could be a great class. Unfortunately, this class is not for me I am extremely frustrated with course so I am quitting. I just hope I can get my money back since all the work I putted in has no value without the certificate.

By John M

Mar 2, 2019

Rife with technical errors preventing grading to parse correctly, as well as certain modules failing to load (windows) or have the correct PPK (linux via PuTTY).

Fantastic information in the course. Horribly frustrating to get it to register as complete. Had to email support multiple times to get them to just give me credit for a busted lab.

By Nicholas L S

Sep 8, 2021

C​ourse is super dry and boring. When it comes to the practical tests at the end, the instructions are unclear and outright wrong in some cases. Had to submit half-done assignments because either the linux/windows virtual machine was not

By Thiago F N

Jan 2, 2020

Horrible, this course apart from Linux is pretty bad. Unlike the others the instructor doesn't seem to be interested in teaching and the exercises are so vague and simple, not challenging at all.

By Shreyas B

Feb 10, 2020

Quicklabs is not verifying my process even though I have completed the given task. Due to this, I cannot pass the quiz and cannot submit my assignment.

By Sally

Jul 3, 2021

The VM windows not allow me to paste the code and when I write the code down the time pass so fast... I tried that many time but still same issue.

By Walter A

Jun 14, 2018

The course was very enlightening but the issue with Qwiklab not syncing the grades properly made this course not enjoyable.

By Peter S

Feb 6, 2018

The Linux stuff is pretty good, but the Windows tasks are far too remedial. Also, the grading doesn't work half the time.

By John A

Feb 18, 2019

Labs are horribly run by Qwiklabs with poor response and function. I wish Google had run this program.

By Ryan B

Feb 18, 2019

The instructor and material were great. Qwiklabs dropped the ball and ruined the entire experience.

By Justin A G

Feb 11, 2020

Qwiklabs doesn't work for this course so I'm unable to complete this course and my certificate.

By Andrew M

Sep 19, 2018

it sucks that there is noone to contact to fix a problem.

im verry disatisfied.

By Erick A B

Mar 5, 2018

Cannot get grades to update. How are we to learn if the courses are broken?

By Omar M

Mar 6, 2018

This have being such a frustrating experience nothing is working correctly

By Eleanore K

Sep 4, 2018

unable to complete qwiklabs - no access once I upload the VM instances

By Joshua A

May 10, 2018

most of the labs were buggy and I had to troubleshoot a lot.

By Devin B

Jun 28, 2018

Very poorly made last labs at the end of the course.

By Thomas, C H

Apr 9, 2019

it wont record my score i need customer service

By Eric K

Jul 9, 2019

The labs were terrible in this course.

By David F S

Feb 24, 2019

The lab's not work. Please fix it.

By Maurice B

Jan 30, 2018

The labs don't work as intended.

By Yuan Y