Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

751 - 775 of 816 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ernesto A

Apr 28, 2018

Good instructional media, great resources. It's my second time going through a learning process in Coursera and I'm not disappointed

By Oliver T

Oct 25, 2020

Mostly great, but found some lectures a bit too slow. Some questions in the quizzes were not covered by the lectures or reading.

By justus

Jan 22, 2016

The course is very detailed and I like the way the instructors explain the material in an in depth way. I am learning a lot.

Feb 27, 2016

it really benefit me in my medical study

but really you need to use more photo and educational method to clarify the subject

By Kallistheni P

Jul 8, 2018

Very interesting and challenging course although too much info and details at some point, all in all great experience!

By Lillian L

Jun 18, 2017

Great course which really helped me to understand my body more fully. Thank you, Coursera, for this helpful course.

By doha k m

May 14, 2017

I liked physiology for the first time in forever because of this course. Thanks I really appreciate it.

By johan e

Dec 21, 2015

Las explicaciones son muy concisas, directo al grano diciendo lo que es y como es. He aprendido mucho.

By D'Andre I

Sep 19, 2020

good course just to advanced for my current schedule. I will return to tackle this course though.

By Subasinghe M K M S

As a beginner, this course is really challenging but I could be able to learn a lot . Thank you.

By Pam B

Dec 9, 2019

A stretching course that builds upon previous knowledge of the workings of the body systems.

By Patrick O

Dec 6, 2017

Really in-depth course with very well done lectures and quizzes that test the material well!

By PAVITH N W

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent course to follow If you are planning to pursue a career in the medicine field.

By Renee C

Mar 30, 2016

Interesting and informative - thank you to the lecturers for covering so much detail.

By Yusra E

Nov 10, 2019

Very satisfied with this course and the ( up to date ) informations delivered

By marco l

Nov 20, 2020

It is somewhat advanced as being defined as introductory, very challanging -

By ekta m

Sep 5, 2017

Well taught. Very detailed course, covers basic concepts. Good experience

By Austra Z

Jan 22, 2021

Very useful, but quite challanging. Especially the maths of osmoloraity

By Ricky

Sep 6, 2020

Thanks for the teaching~ Special thanks to Professor Emma and Jennifer

By Rajkaran S

Jul 26, 2020

Its really good and too much informatory course. I enjoyed this course

By Tejaswini . G

Jul 4, 2017

I would obviously suggest people about this course this is very useful

By Ashish S

Sep 13, 2020

I have so many things which is useful for my upcoming life and works.

By Umut Ö

Feb 28, 2021

Very good course. Thank you for giving us all these informations.

By Daniela K R

Sep 6, 2016

Muito aprendizado, porém gostaria de obter certificado gratuito!

By Akshara

Jan 8, 2016

in this course programme ,concepts have been explained very well