Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

926 - 950 of 4,298 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Taj M

It's a great course to develop your email writing skills. I am very glad that I have enrolled in this course.

By Siddhartha K

Apr 23, 2018

Very nice, interesting and helpful course. I would like to recommend this course to zealous English learners.

By Ahmed I A M A

Jan 30, 2017

The course was very usefull and the instructor was Excellent, I hope to take more courses with you Mr.Landers

By MANVI C

Apr 2, 2021

I would recommend this to everyone who want to learn about professional emails. I loved his way of teaching.

By Hoda H

Nov 27, 2020

I have enjoyed this course tremendously! i learned so much things about emails writing! Thank you Coursera!!

By Shie D L

Oct 27, 2020

New learnings in this course and good instructor as well. Good job Coursera! Thanks for additional ideas :-)

By Sunita S

Sep 7, 2020

I learnt everything that I need to know while writing a professional email.very helpful course. Thank you .

By SHREYA M

Aug 19, 2020

It was a wonderful experience. Thanks a lot. I will apply everything, I have learned here to my next email.

By Maria D R P

Jun 26, 2020

Excellent course, very useful. I enjoyed it. The teacher explained very well. Thank you for this opportunity

By Khandoker M R

May 2, 2020

Indeed a very good course.Instructor is capable of teaching efficientl. Thanks coursera for this opportunit.

By ZHAKHOVSKAYA M

Dec 23, 2020

I am using e-mail techniques which I learned from this course in my daily job. Thank you for useful course.

By SALAHEDDINE N

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent course on how to write e-mail professionally, thanks to Georgia Tech. You were excellent.

thanks.

By Prem P K

Jun 26, 2020

This is an very good course for professional email writers . I learn many things that are invaluable to me.

By Irfan N H

May 7, 2020

Enjoyed a lot in this course. Learned many important aspects of professional email writing. Thanks Coursera

By NAZARETH A R

Apr 11, 2020

Muy buen curso, breve y con la informacion necesaria para comunicarte via email en paises de habla inglesa.

By lupontor83

Jan 21, 2020

Excellent!! Great Job!!

I have learned a lot. I really enjoyed this course.

Thank you very much for Coursera.

By Md. M

Jul 18, 2019

The course was fun and so many things to learn in an easy way. Really glad that I took this course. Thanks.

By Mohammed a m

Apr 14, 2019

Iam Somali refugee In Indonesia for 5 I don't have reselmant please help me my case number is 934-16c00011

By Jedson P

Apr 11, 2019

Great course. Especially for non-native speakers coming from high-contextual communication style countries.

By KAVITA K

Jul 1, 2021

Never knew about high vs low culture difference before writing an email. Its a great course to go through.

By Mhr A

Jan 30, 2021

I found this course very useful. I took note, and I will review it more and more. Thank you, Mr. Landers.

By MOHAMMAD M

Jan 1, 2021

This course is structed in a easier and beautiful way, easy to understand concept delivered by Instructor.

By Nashir S

Dec 8, 2020

I got confidence and perfection in email writing after completing the course. Thanks for excellent course.

By LAURA E C M

Dec 6, 2020

En lo personal el curso me pareció muy bueno, ya que pude mejorar mis habilidades a la hora de redactar :)

By Daniel K G

Oct 31, 2020

Un buen curso inicial para los que estamos entrando en el mundo empresarial internacional. Muy informativo