Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

301 - 325 of 2,787 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ondrej H

Aug 1, 2021

Amazing course. Thank you. I would also appreciate if you could explain how Waterfall, Agile and Lean methodologies differentiate from each other. There is a lot of information available online but it is still not clear for me.

By Joseph Q

Apr 25, 2021

The course was both engaging and thought provoking while covering topics that seem normal and obvious, yet since the course goes into more detail, it easily opens up your mind to the world of introduction of project management.

By Roxana A

Aug 25, 2021

This course is a great exercise to refresh your knowledge of Project Management principles, or simply get initiated into the topic. The content is clearly organised and the navigation is straightforward. I would recommend it.

By Uthayan A

Aug 7, 2021

Topics on organizational culture & structure, interpersonal skills and how it affects your chances to be a successful project manager are quite impactful and thought provoking. Really looking forward to other courses as well.

By Aditi J

Jul 10, 2021

T​his course has helped me so much in understanding hour Project Management jobs operate and also taught me beginner level Project Management methodologies. It's totally worth the time and makes learning so easy and enjoable.

By aya m

Apr 25, 2021

one of the most awesome courses in the project management after you finish it you will become know the foundation of the progect managment , the project manager role and effecitive at the organization , project methodologies

By Felecia D W

Mar 26, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and instructor! It provided an excellent foundation of project management fundamentals that was easy to consume and comprehend. I immediately signed up for the 2nd Project Management Course.

By Cecelia H M

Aug 20, 2021

This course definitely provided an intensive overview and helped familiarize students with commonly used terminology, project management methodology overview and laid a strong knowledge foundation to build on. I loved it!!!

By Vítor V

Jul 23, 2021

With great materials and a challenging pace, it's a great course to understand the main concepts of project management. Emilio and the rest of the crew are noticeably clear and follow a very pedagogic and coherent curricula.

By MIRZA M B

Jun 6, 2021

An excellent and comprehensive course designed for any level of professional or student to get into the world of project management. Thanks to Coursera and Google team for providing such an extraordinary learning experience.

By Armin A

Apr 11, 2021

The course is designed in a way that's easy to follow, and contains all the relevant details you need to know about the foundations of project management. I enjoyed the lectures very much, especially the interactive quizzes.

By Mayuri D K

Sep 3, 2021

I am really glad that i completed this course. I learned so many new things and this course helped me to enhance my career. This course is good enough to start something new if your are planning to became a project manager.

By Mmatsatsi E P

Apr 10, 2021

I learnt about what it entails to be a project manager and how you deal with different team members. How to successfully execute your project with help of stakeholders, team members and other people involved in the project.

By olamide m

Aug 29, 2021

The class was worth the time spent. I have upgraded at my workplace since I started the course. It beyond learning, using what was learnt is the greatest achievement of this course and that what I plan to do. PUT IT TO USE

By Fatma M

Jul 24, 2021

I recommend strongly this course because the content include important information about Foundations, the instructor is very particular, especially, he gives precious information about all the methodologies used in GOOGLE.

By Sriram K

May 5, 2021

An excellent course and easy way to relearn on project management. The course provided a good learning opportunity from practical and theoretical examples. Reading material, references and citations are excellent to track,

By jennifer

Aug 10, 2021

Thank you for this course, it is a good intro to what Project Management is. I especially appreciated all the job search and interviewing advice inserted throughout. I'm looking forward to the rest of the specialization.

By Christian R

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent foundations to improve the skills on the subject, already working as a Project Manager I was personally able to deepen my knowledge and optimize my way of working.

Great job Google, thanks for the organization.

By A N K K

Jun 3, 2021

Thank you very much for bringing very good course on project management . It has really helped me in channelising concepts . Faculty from google explained concepts very clearly. I will recommend this course to everyone.

By Umar A

Apr 21, 2021

Amazing course on Basics of Project Management. Though it was little bit theoretical and there was some repetition of same information in videos and then in reading material, overall topics were covered in quite detail.

By Andy R

Mar 18, 2021

This course is a great first step to understanding basic project management concepts. It also does an exceptional job of encouraging further study by instilling the student with the confidence that this job is for them.

By Gousmi O

Aug 30, 2021

by continuing coursera courses on the fondation of project management i learned I learned a lot of skills like Organizational Culture ​,Career Development ​,Strategic Thinking ,Change Management ​,Project Management

By Bunty R

Jul 24, 2021

I am really happy to learn many old and new things via this foundation course. This course has enabled many options for career path and thanks to google for making it easy to all to learn more about project management.

By Jazmin Q C

Jul 16, 2021

This was such a great course to understand so many stuff on Project Management. I loved all the videos, the readings, the innovative interactive pop ups and the practice tests. I would definetely recommend this course.

By Junaid T

Jul 5, 2021

This course gives keen knowledge in Project Management in friendly way. It gives you important direction and also the confidence in your work place as you would know the role of the project management in any industry .