Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

IO

Dec 23, 2022

Its a Very insightful course will help you to grow and know more about the project management career path and every single detailed about it thank you Google and Coursera for this a great opportunity.

976 - 1000 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Axel M

Sep 28, 2021

Great lecturer, great structure, very interesting content...it was actually a great pleasure for me having had the possibility to attend this course and to learn about the Foundations of Project Management. Thxs so much!! axel

By JK W

Sep 27, 2021

It was an exciting course. I learned a lot about the projects manager's field. Before to start this course I studied the PMBOOK to get the CAMP Certificate and here we have the same material but more accesible and educational.

By Katelyn R

Dec 19, 2022

This class was wonderful to help me learn and understand the basics of project management. The material was clear and straight forward along with the helpful videos for each section. Looking forward to taking the next course!

By ragad s

Nov 7, 2022

I am grateful to you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to teach more about project management with a selection of teachers who I will benefit from their skills and experiences and I hope you will help me to complete it

By Leian E

Jul 2, 2022

highly recommended this the the best way to to enroll you learned more about the balance required in conflict, resolution, scheduling. budgeting, specifications and requirements alignment means that all about project manager.

By C W

Jun 13, 2022

A very well-planned course structure with easy to digest content! Universities and colleges should take note on Google's online learning model. It could help with retention of their students earning their degrees 100% online.

By Deepankar

Dec 14, 2021

This course is amazing. If you are a beginner then it will provide you with every detail and knowledge that can create a solid foundation for your project management career and for later courses of this specialization course.

By Buruke D

Oct 17, 2021

I love the way courses are given ( Every content is clear, presented well and understood easily by the students ), the examples, and the personal experience of the instructor. Thank you for allowing me to attend this course.

By Roxana A

Aug 25, 2021

This course is a great exercise to refresh your knowledge of Project Management principles, or simply get initiated into the topic. The content is clearly organised and the navigation is straightforward. I would recommend it.

By Uthayan A

Aug 7, 2021

Topics on organizational culture & structure, interpersonal skills and how it affects your chances to be a successful project manager are quite impactful and thought provoking. Really looking forward to other courses as well.

By Aditi J

Jul 10, 2021

This course has helped me so much in understanding hour Project Management jobs operate and also taught me beginner level Project Management methodologies. It's totally worth the time and makes learning so easy and enjoable.

By aya m

Apr 25, 2021

one of the most awesome courses in the project management after you finish it you will become know the foundation of the progect managment , the project manager role and effecitive at the organization , project methodologies

By felecia w

Mar 26, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and instructor! It provided an excellent foundation of project management fundamentals that was easy to consume and comprehend. I immediately signed up for the 2nd Project Management Course.

By YASH M

Dec 24, 2022

Very well structured course. I have always believed in coursera for the quality courses including quiz, assignment and Project work throughout the course.

This course was also structured with great quality learning materials.

By Serhii B

Nov 6, 2022

it helped me understand the culture atmosphere. Understand what project management is. About projects and much more. I was very pleased to take this course) The best course I have ever seen for begginers about starting in PM

By sajid k

Jun 5, 2022

I would say that it's a very good opportuny to have such informative and beneficial courses on coursera. Specially thanks to the Coursera community for providing such great opportunities. I have learned a lot in this course.

By Sharon R

Mar 30, 2022

I really enjoyed all the content, it was so clear to understand and the quiz were great too. I really like the videos as well, great speakers and they spoke at a great speed that i could understand. What a great experience

By Michael A

Jan 30, 2022

Great start, enthusiastic and informative delivery of information introducing overview of topic. I enjoyed it and learned a lot, although I had some inkling of the concepts ahead of time, I was engaged throughout the course.

By Yi L S

Dec 8, 2021

The course structure is very clear and easy for me to understand. After completing the course, I definitely gained understanding of the foundation of Project Management. Class content are interesting and insightful. Love it!

By Cecelia H M

Aug 20, 2021

This course definitely provided an intensive overview and helped familiarize students with commonly used terminology, project management methodology overview and laid a strong knowledge foundation to build on. I loved it!!!

By Vítor V

Jul 23, 2021

With great materials and a challenging pace, it's a great course to understand the main concepts of project management. Emilio and the rest of the crew are noticeably clear and follow a very pedagogic and coherent curricula.

By MIRZA M B

Jun 6, 2021

An excellent and comprehensive course designed for any level of professional or student to get into the world of project management. Thanks to Coursera and Google team for providing such an extraordinary learning experience.

By Armin A

Apr 11, 2021

The course is designed in a way that's easy to follow, and contains all the relevant details you need to know about the foundations of project management. I enjoyed the lectures very much, especially the interactive quizzes.

By roxana a o

Jan 25, 2023

I really enjoyed taking this course. It was fun, interactive and it kept my engaged all the time. Very well structured and mostly re-taking certain information to help you remember what was learned previously - major point.

By Josh B

Nov 16, 2022

Gave me a strucutre to think through project scope, thus preventing myself from getting overwhelmed. Learning about the different types of project methods was also really helpful, as was the discussion on change management.