Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

501 - 525 of 2,832 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Mohammed S D

Apr 29, 2021

Great course and I love the mode of delivery. Content is clear, direct and fun which makes it much easier to learn. I'm kind of getting addicted to learning again :)

By Yauheni R

Sep 7, 2021

Excellent course - great structure, lots of useful information, outstanding examples - everything that is required to have a big picture of what project management.

By Julia S

Aug 17, 2021

N​ice introduction course, good balance between video, readings and interactive blocks. I recommend to continue with other courses, as this is just an introduction.

By Jonathan E W

Aug 14, 2021

This a simple but effective introduction to Project Management. It was easy to follow, but I felt I learned a lot. I am eager to learn more in the future courses.

By K L

Jun 16, 2021

I​ really enjoyed the course as it was not only very informative it also has a very personal experience. I'm looking forward to the next part.

G​reat job Google!!!!

By Eráani R

Jun 8, 2021

Love it, it explains in detail what the foundations are and you can take it faster that it says, I finished the course in 3 days and I dedicated like 2hrs everyday.

By Simon W

May 11, 2021

Awesome I’m learning so much and on my own time. It’s easy at first then it gets harder but it as all up to you. Get in and get started and you will be done sooner.

By Lane W

Apr 1, 2021

Good mix of video, reading, exercises, writing and reflecting. The information I'm learning feels extremely relevant and practical. I'm really enjoying this course.

By Alafia T

Sep 13, 2021

This course was an excellent introduction to project management. A great foundation to understand what it is and how the work benefits organizations and companies.

By Syed M H

Jul 28, 2021

Amazing content with beautiful presentations, info graphics and case studies. Really enjoyed learning things related to the project management. Highly recommended!

By Chelsea R

Jun 28, 2021

The information I learned was super helpful in my current project at work. I feel more confident and ready to lead my teams day to day. I can't wait to learn more!

By Nagwa M E

Apr 10, 2021

I really enjoyed this course, it was interesting, never felt that something is difficult or boring! The instructor was amazing!! Thanks for this great opportunity.

By Guillermo R G

Mar 23, 2021

Good introduction to Project Management. In some areas, a bit too basic. Hope that the next parts of the PM Certification fill the gaps! Production quality is top.

By syed s

Sep 3, 2021

It was a very immersive and interesting course -- a lot of self-learning to be done on my own to really understand and put together into practice the methedology.

By Muhammad H

Aug 29, 2021

Emilio (The Instructor) was very good and his style was very impressive. It used to be a very bore subject for me but Emilio taught in a very professional manner.

By Farid H

Jun 28, 2021

If you want to learn about project management from zero, this is where to start. no other courses explained the foundation of project management better than this.

By Whitney M

May 14, 2021

Great class, great delivery, thank you; really laid down the fundamentals of project management nicely.

Looking forward to the next courses in the specialization.

By Sheetal P

May 7, 2021

This course is good for all the basic concepts of Project Management. The course is framed in a good form. it is a good start of your career as a project manager!

By Mina G

May 2, 2021

great well thought out course and spliced into small chunks with frequent quizzes and questions in between to keep you engaged and interacting with the materials.

By Dhania A H

Sep 7, 2021

This is really great Course for me. I learn a lot about how to manage projects and teams. Thankyou so much Coursera for this opportunity. It really helps me alot

By عبدالله ا

Aug 15, 2021

I learned so many thing about project management, how to lead your team and many important and useful way in project management, thanks Google, thanks Coursera.

By Nguyen T T

May 2, 2021

Really easy to understand, I found this course has a lot of useful knowledge for those who did not graduate in Project Management but want to pursue this career.

By Neha S

Apr 16, 2021

The Course was very informative and interesting. Basics of project life cycle and project management was very simple and easy to understand. Very good tutors. :)

By Aditya F R

Jul 22, 2021

Thank you for the best instructor in this course, i learn a lot of Project Management subject. Hopefully it can be adding my skills into my futures careers goal

By Kaitlyn G

Jul 20, 2021

​This course was amazing to learn the core concepts of project management. If you want to elevate your career or look into Project Management roles, start here!