Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

826 - 850 of 8,890 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By EBRU Z

Jan 25, 2022

I liked the content and the way instructor teaches. It was a good introduction to the project management indeed. And the instructor has a big positive energy, which made the learning process more interesting. Thanks.

By Steve E

Jan 10, 2022

I liked everything I learned in this course. I had a previous PM experience but this course clarified to me terminology used in project management, types of corporate structure, corporate governance and culture, etc.

By Anupama S

Aug 12, 2022

I would recommend taking up this course! I had no idea what the term project management meant or what a project manager did and now I can proudly say that this course has taken me one step closer to my dream career!

By Megan E

Jul 11, 2022

This course covers all you need to know in the Foundation of Project Management. The activities and documents are thorough and help to cover all neccessary topics, leaving you completely prepared for the next topic!

By Christopher G

May 19, 2022

G​reat introduction to the subject. Very comprehensive high level of what project management is, how it fits into businesses, and how its basic methology is. Easy to follow, key terms are defined and hightlighted.

By Jordan H

May 6, 2022

T​his course was easy to follow and gives excellent insite into project management. I feel I have a strong understanding of the foundations of project management and am now ready to tackle this career more in depth.

By Caitlin T

Jan 9, 2022

This was a great course to set a foundation of knowledge to continue with. While I knew a lot of what was shared, it was a great reminder and allowed me to fill in some gaps I had in my project management knowledge.

By Lola Ć

Sep 29, 2021

This is a really good course that gives a clear understanding of fundamentals of project management. It explains all the main principles, methodologies and buzzwords and really prepares you for the ongoing learning.

By Pragya S

Jun 7, 2022

Excellent course & excellent instructor. I'll recommend this course to eveyrone who wants to jump into Project Management. Please beware with the other sites, this is what you must target, Thanks Coursera & Google.

By Prince K

May 25, 2022

I think it's a great course. I learned many new things and the instructors seem very passionate about what they do. The best part of this course is it's not theoretical like books they are using real-life examples.

By Sanchari R

Apr 15, 2022

It was a fantastic course for those who want to gain a foundation of what project management is and provides insight about the role of a project manager. Overall , its a beneficial course and I loved it very much.

By Shruti P

Mar 14, 2022

I loved this course so far. It was so informative. I can relate with this course & hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. Looking forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

By Matthew S

Jan 27, 2022

Exceptional course explaining the fundamentals of Project Management. Very little time investment to explore if this career path is for you. Seems to be a high in demand, well appreciated and rewarding career path.

By Анастасія Н

Jan 24, 2022

A huge amount of useful information! I enjoyed both the videos and articles + listening to the people from the industry. It is a great idea to put videos and articles one by one, it helps to concentrate. Thank you!

By Ricardo R

Dec 31, 2021

The course has a very good structure. The concepts, as is presented in the glossary, are explained in plain English with simple examples. The additional material and links helped to reinforce and understand deeply.

By Rebecca R

Sep 21, 2021

This course was easy to understand, and the instructor was very good. I enjoyed hearing from the project managers at Google. The glossery at the end was great. Thank you. I am looking forward to the next class.

By Dan Q

May 2, 2021

O curso é ótimo para quem quer iniciar uma carreira em Project Management. É todo em inglês, mas se você conseguir lidar com isto - se for brasileiro e não falar a língua - conseguirá habilidades muito importantes.

By christine m

Apr 26, 2021

This course was very insightful and easy to learn and understand. The team from Google provided very valuable tips for launching my career in project management. I am very grateful to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Jan M V

Apr 22, 2021

This course just exploded in my brain. I never realized the steps and strategies I've been using at work have all been discussed here. Cheers to you Google! for providing me this simplistic yet entertaining course.

By Heather M

Jun 3, 2022

Excellent course on defining a Project Manager, the role of a Project Manager, the tools a Project Manager will use and how important a Project Manager is to an organization and the process for managing a project!

By Vamsi T

May 16, 2022

As the name of the course suggests this course builds the foundation for the Project Management in a very easy to understand format of videos and readings. The content is written for everyone to easily understand.

By Lengkon T

Apr 20, 2022

Very well structured, clear and concise, and engaging. It was very interesting to learn the foundations of Project Management and to see how many of these skills or attributes so many of us naturally have already.

By Baptiste B

Apr 14, 2022

Easy to follow the course. All videos and informations are simple, complete and cool to learn/understand. I start to understand how you can apply project management in every field and aspet of your life. Love it !

By Tim W

May 8, 2021

This gave a structured view on what Project Management is. It really helps you understand the skills and experience you already have, and how you can begin to apply that in pursuing a career in Project Management.

By Safe S C

Aug 1, 2022

Overall it was fun & not pushy though movitating to complete in sutle ways. Well instructed & formating, I maynot have been as attentive as I should though to no fault of the course, I liked it.

Have a great day!