Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

1551 - 1575 of 7,728 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Claudia N P H

Jun 4, 2022

El curso esta bueno, lo malo es el certificado que dice de curso sin credito, deberian redactarlo mejor para que no se lea tan despectivo

By Najeeb R

May 28, 2022

Amazing course very well planned and thought in a very friendly environment. I always feel to better equipped for moving on in my career

By Sasha L

May 27, 2022

This was a great introductory course to Project Management. I am very excited to continue this learning pathway. Can't wait for Course 2!

By Gem G

May 23, 2022

This course is very helpful, not only to project managers but also those looking to start up their own business small scale or otherwise.

By Md S R

Nov 23, 2021

Thanks for giving me chance to learn from Coursera on Foundation of Project Management. It's an absolute platform to learn. Thanks again!

By Oswald E

Nov 17, 2021

What a great course! Every topic is clear, concise and objective. The instructor is fantastic. This course deserves more than five stars!

By Bhavana K P

Sep 19, 2021

This course has given me broader perception about management, learned many new concepts have added the value in my decision making skill.

By Edward F M

Aug 9, 2021

Unbelievable value. I assumed I would be getting the certification after this but it turns out there are around 5 more steps/courses yet.

By Claudia B

May 23, 2021

Amazing introduction to project management. I learned basic skills needed so I can switch to a program management role. Great job Google!

By Jordan M

May 17, 2021

This course was a great beginning to see if I would even like being a project manager! I found the videos, quizzes, and articles helpful.

By Deepak R C

Apr 12, 2021

Great learning. Really a good course. It covers all aspects of project management. It is ideal to get a brief idea of Project Management.

By Yuan C W

Apr 10, 2021

Very clean and clear explanation of every step and element in project management. I enjoy the course and hope to proceed to the next one.

By Asha J A

Mar 28, 2021

A very thorough course on the fundamentals of project management. I loved the exercises that helped me to keep track of my understanding.

By Kelly R

Jun 21, 2022

Wonderful course! I enjoyed the mix of video, reading, activities and quizzes. THANK YOU for suggesting I take notes! That has been key!

By taher m

Jun 21, 2022

This foundational course is amazing and much knowlegable, have learned many topics which haven't learned before. thanksgiving to Google

By MARIO V

Jun 8, 2022

It was awesome. Before this course, I did not have the opportunity to learn about Project Management. It has been of great help. Thanks!

By Michael S

Jun 1, 2022

Good structure and good mix between videos and articles with real-life examples. Overall very good introduction into Project Management.

By TAHIRI T

May 25, 2022

It is a good introduction to what project management is. It helps you to build a framework to have a common ground to develop PM skills.

By Shelia O

May 9, 2022

An excellent foundation to Project Management. It has been informative, relatable, and engaging. Looking forwaard to the future courses.

By Alexis M

Apr 18, 2022

Excellent instruction, organized in a digestable fashion allowing you to learn the foundations of Project Management at your own pace.

By Alma C G

Mar 28, 2022

easy to follow, has enough repetition, and explains things in a way that a person with no knowledge of project management can understand

By Kristen D

Mar 16, 2022

The instructors were amazing and I loved the fact that this was self-paced. It was so easy for me to fit into my schedule. Thank you!!

By Rachel G V

Feb 7, 2022

Excellent introduction and structure for us the students to understand the foundations of project managers before dive on it completely.

By Omikunle A

Dec 31, 2021

The course was filled with practical insights, and is communicated in such a manner that everyone can grasp the concepts being imparted.

By Srujeeth S

Dec 17, 2021

I have got a great idea about what project management is and am very proud and knowing it via google. This helps me a lot for my career.