Back to Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees by University of Minnesota

Finding and hiring the right people is often cited as the number one concern of businesses today. It seems we are all competing for the best and brightest workers. As you will see in our time together in the second course, a critical component of the People Manager Value Proposition is to hire talented people who enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals. This course is an introduction into the topic of recruitment, selection and onboarding. At the outset of the course we will explore the importance of linking recruitment goals with overall company strategy. We then look at a number of options to recruit and select employees both effectively and legally. Throughout the course we will examine current issues in talent acquisition, such as how companies are now leveraging social media and hiring analytics to ensure better quality hires. At the conclusion of the course, we look at how to onboard employees to promote employee commitment and engagement....

KM
Nov 25, 2020

Great course to learn the theoretical background of HR management through practical applications. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support provided throughout the course.

SB
Sep 7, 2017

It was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire bit of this course. Very interactive. Took a lot from this course. Very happy. Hoping to enroll for more courses in future. Thanks once again Coursera.

176 - 200 of 788 Reviews for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

By Leonardo A L

Jan 30, 2020

I think the Onboarding part needs to be organized in a more visual way. I found it to be a little confusing.

By Thitiwat

Apr 12, 2021

Tons of knowledge provided! Very beneficial for those who interested in HRM Task,

Super Highly Recommended

By Amna P

Sep 28, 2019

Amazing course , learned so much in all the lectures , videos . Can’t wait to use all these skills at work

By Sarah M

Sep 13, 2016

Amy was very engaging & interesting as an instructor. The material was laid out well & easy to understand.

By Vutukuri S

Feb 14, 2021

Thank you Coursera I have learned lot of information by Recruiting Hiring And Onboarding Employees Topic.

By Aysha A J

Jun 29, 2020

This course was very beneficial for me! everything was so simple and easy to understand thank you so much

By Haminat A A

Oct 19, 2020

Amazing lecturers and outstanding course lectures. Thank you Coursera, thank you University of Minnesota

By Oona A O I

Nov 18, 2019

Really good content. I really enjoyed the last portion about onboarding and socialization = engagement.

By Luis R R

Jun 11, 2017

This outstanding course that can truly explain all the processes and HR duties in regards of hiring and

By Rebeccah L D

Oct 10, 2021

Informational, in-depth, and kept me interested. Create further step into HR from the previous course.

By Rashi T

Apr 28, 2020

I totally enjoyed learning from the instructors, the peer-graded assignments and quizzes were helpful.

By Angela L C

May 3, 2018

The instructor is engaging and uses various methods to teach. The information is useful and practical.

By NEERAJ

Sep 19, 2020

This course gives very insightful information about actual recruitment,hiring and onboarding process.

By DUGGANA V

Nov 26, 2020

It's a very good course which help the people to apt knowledge who are interested in HR management .

By Faizan E

Apr 1, 2020

It was a very good course to refresh my knowledge and practical work, looking forward to learn more.

By Kathy A

May 10, 2021

I enjoyed the learning process and the instructor made the course very clear in the subject matter.

By Mavis M A

Nov 13, 2020

The course has been very helpful. it is a very practical course and I have benefited a lot from it.

By Kathleen E

Jul 26, 2020

Very informative course with practical information that can be used in a variety of job placements.

By Rishabh G

best course for learning because of they make very interesting video to watch for better knowledge

By Nishank G

This course gives a very systematic approach starting from job analysis to onboarding an employee.

By Priyanka G B

Oct 19, 2018

Informative and nice lectures by the instructors. I enjoyed learning the concepts in the sessions.

By Nitin P K

Aug 28, 2018

very good content!

it helped me to understand the programme from basics and cleared all my doubts.

By Abhimit G

May 27, 2021

One of the best courses ever taken, such a holistic approach really appreciate the teaching style

By Sevinj M

It eas a great coure with high level mentirs. Im happy to be the part of this! Thank you so much!

By Tania D

Nov 4, 2018

Provided a great deal of information relating to the recruiting, onboarding and hiring processes.