Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

176 - 200 of 550 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Mahruf I

Oct 7, 2020

It's been a wonderful experience while doing this one, basic stuff however it's a good one

By Simpe R C

Aug 15, 2021

This course is very important as it will help you create an effective social media posts.

By Cecilia R

Mar 22, 2021

The course was easy to understand, and well-explained, and with an good way of lecturing.

By Oshemi O

Feb 10, 2021

Loved, loved my teacher!! Everything was so relatable, easy to understand and enjoyable.

By Adz M

Dec 18, 2020

I learned so much from you. You highlighted important things on social media management.

By Annel R

Nov 26, 2020

This course is great for beginners who want to learn more about Social Media Management.

By Ma. L M

Nov 23, 2020

Very helpful and you will learn a lot, for beginners and for a practicing professionals.

By NENYE N

Jul 21, 2021

Did not think I could do better without this course insight.... Instructions is concise

By Dominique M

Jan 4, 2021

Very clear, thorough, and exciting course on social media management by Anke Audenaert.

By Pwint P Y

Dec 15, 2020

I was really enjoyed learning this course I got a lot of content management knowledge

By Mary G S

Nov 15, 2020

Thank you so much. This will help me a lot! Thanks to the instructor and to COURSERA.

By Shanae D R

Feb 18, 2021

The course is really insightful and challenging. Anka is really an engaging speaker!

By David F

Jan 19, 2021

very good course, Templates, videos and readings concise and clear. Don't hesitate.

By Lelia S

Mar 7, 2021

It was cool. clear message from the trainer and with interesting peer assignments

By EmeldaKatlegoMokgadi

Feb 26, 2021

The information and knowledge I gained will take me to the next step in my career

By Daniel C

Jul 15, 2021

Is an excellent tutorial and refresh of marketing and social digital management.

By Mukasa I

May 15, 2021

This content is gold. I highly recommend it to anyone using social media really.

By Yuliya

Jun 25, 2021

tons of useful information, especially the pdfs to refer to later on my journey

By Jessica W

Jan 28, 2021

Great course, learned a lot! Excellent video quality and very engaging speaker.

By May L C

Oct 31, 2020

Great course! with in-indept strategy to be a certified social media specialist

By Teodulfo B M J

Oct 1, 2020

It was very informative and detailed. Thanks to our instructor and to Coursera!

By Keith H

Jan 9, 2021

Great course and appreciate the time and effort you guys put into creating it!

By Mahmoud K

Nov 10, 2020

hello

it was great opportunity to gain all this info.

sure ill do another course

By Miran H

Apr 6, 2021

I've learned so much about social media marketing. My recommendations to all!

By Vĩnh M Q