Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

JR

Love this course! Best class I’ve taken. I teach Social Skills and there are so many things I can incorporate into my classes as well as tools I can use in my own life! - Thank You!\n\nJessica Rhoades

EN

May 31, 2019

I absolutely enjoyed and learned a lot about happiness from this course. I will definitely recommend it to my peers, as it gets me to the core from my misconceptions to developing the right practices.

2901 - 2925 of 7,227 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Mary J M

Apr 27, 2020

This was an excellent course. Many of the tools I have learned are applicable and easy to follow. You just need a lot of practice and discipline.

By Phoebe M H

Apr 05, 2020

I love this course because it is honest, and it gives specific actions plans. To add, there are a lot of research presented to support each idea.

By Katy S

Mar 17, 2020

This is an exceptional class that was not only well made, interesting and informative, but has changed my personal happiness levels in real life.

By Diego A M V

Nov 30, 2019

It is a great course, this motivate me to follow the real happiness and give the priority of the things in my life and family.

Thanks Dr. Laurier

By Mary W

Aug 05, 2020

I really learned a lot in this class; not just about the "Science of Well-Being" but about myself as well. I would highly recommend this class!!

By Amy M

Jul 14, 2020

This class was very informative and eye opening. The professor was very relatable and I really enjoyed her lectures! Highly recommended course.

By Chandler J

Jul 01, 2020

Absolutely loved this course! It was exactly what I needed. Laurie Santos is such an amazing teacher. I would recommend this course to EVERYONE!

By Stephen G

Jun 29, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. I found it both interesting and informative. I thought the professor was outstanding....knowledgeable and engaging!

By Jennifer K

This is a life-changing course for people of all ages and stages of life. Highly recommended, as it has helped me personally and professionally!

By Pamela U

Jun 15, 2020

One of the most engaging courses I have taken. I learned a lot, I enjoyed it and I can say I became a better well-being, thankful driven person.

By Khaled F

Jun 14, 2020

The science of Well-being course I took on Coursera had a great impact on my life. It enabled me to learn things I can use at every single day.

By sachit d

Jun 08, 2020

totally worth it ,i became happier after doing this course and it shows on the scoring I did before and after the course measuring my happiness.

By Reeta s

Jun 02, 2020

A great course.I gained a lot from this course. I bettered my life by following the things suggested in this course. Thank you Dr. Lauri Santos.

By Marco C

Jun 01, 2020

Starting this course has probably been the best thing in my life. It really opens your mind, and lets you appreciate what really makes you happy

By Donna A

There is so much to learn about happiness and this course breaks it down. The rewirements are great tools to achieve the goal of being happier.

By Tânia M

Apr 28, 2020

I hesitated before starting this course, but I am happy that I tried it out. I do bleieve that it has helped me a lot and I highly recommend it.

By Annie M

Feb 09, 2020

This course provides information and tools to help implement that information into your daily life. I recommend this course to anyone, anywhere.

By Emilija S

Jan 03, 2020

I am totally starting it again. I am at 2.8 now - was 2. I'll do it again and jump to 3.6 and again and so on:

INFINITE HAPPY! Yes. Good plan.

By Simin H

Nov 27, 2019

Amazing course, I recommend it to everyone. It is easy to follow and will have a high impact on your life if you are prepared and open to learn.

By Josefina L J M

Nov 04, 2019

Excelente! Soy una persona diferente después de haber tomado este curso. Información y prácticas que se pueden implementar para mejorar tu vida.

By Tay D N

Sep 21, 2019

Increase happiness with the rewirements and learn not to live in the illusion that dopamin trys to give you to want what to do and what to like.

By Thomas W

Jan 15, 2019

This is one of those courses where you use what you've learned for the rest of your life. Well worth the time spent learning the core concepts.

By Stacey Y C

Jul 13, 2018

I love this course. I think everyone should try it. I plan to share it with my Leap Learn Live, Lifestyle Design for single moms, students ASAP.

By Bradley W

Jul 15, 2020

Armed with new tools and thought patterns, I am now better equipped to build Well Being into my everyday life. A thoroughly worthwhile course.

By Amanda D

Jul 07, 2020

I have gain so much from this course in terms on what and how to reach happiness. don't get me wrong it is no easy path. it take time and a lot