Back to Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher by Relay Graduate School of Education

This course is designed for classroom teachers who juggle time-sensitive tasks and often-exhausting teaching schedules. With an eye toward long-term sustainability, The Together Teacher examines the purpose for planning ahead, provides tools for tracking time commitments, deadlines and tasks, and helps teachers develop a personal organization system that interacts with their day-by-day practices. All teachers, from the pen & paper list maker to the tech-savvy digital maven, will benefit from the no-nonsense approach to "togetherness" that's presented in this course. We don't care what format you use; we care that you know when you have free time during the day, and that you have a plan for using it....

MD
Nov 20, 2017

Very helpful tools to capture tasks and to-do's to keep organized. The videos were brief and informative. The teacher was clear, concise and made the online learning experience very enjoyable.

TS
Jan 4, 2017

This course was enjoyable and the tools and system I learned is really serving me well. I've made a couple tweaks and even shared some of what I have learned with fellow teachers.

51 - 75 of 200 Reviews for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

By Nicole S

Aug 10, 2020

This course was so helpful in terms of teaching me how to make and use a system that will aid in organizing my busy teacher life!

By JOARLEI C M

Jan 4, 2019

Excelente curso para professores aprenderem a se organizarem de forma a propiciar uma melhora na distribuição de suas atividades.

By Kerry A

Jul 5, 2016

A must-take course for any teacher and any one who wants to improve their productivity or time management. Sign up right now!

By Virginie F

May 23, 2016

great class. Offers specific tools for different personalities and real life advice applicable even when you're not a teacher!

By Karla C G C

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent course! I really liked it and I think is very useful not only for teachers...is a tool that helps you overview all.

By Ethan V

Jun 13, 2019

This course was quick, meaningful, and efficient. Just how I'd like to be, and hopefully more so now after taking the course.

By swati m

Nov 6, 2015

This course is a MUST- DO !! it helped me , i was more organised , less forgetful and better prepared..

highly recommended!!!

By Debra P D

Aug 21, 2015

This course is a great help to me.I am now starting to organized my task.Practicing being organized would become a habit.

By Falynne C

Aug 13, 2019

This Course was Great! It helped me become organised for the new school year in a short time. I even purchased the book!

By Nelson M A

Dec 23, 2015

This is a wonderful Course, if you are having issues about time management this will surely help. Totally recommended.

By Derly J B A

Nov 25, 2016

I loved all the formats that help us to get organized. I am a new teacher and they were awesome. Thank you very much.

By Helen P

Sep 21, 2015

Very helpful course. It's given me plenty of practical tools that I will adapt and use in my workplace. Thank you.

By Nathalia M d O K M

Nov 26, 2019

It is a great course and actually gives you strategies and materials to help your organizations in a simple way.

By Stanley W

Aug 14, 2015

A great hands on course that provides you with the knowledge, tools, and experience to become a together person.

By Jenifer P

Sep 25, 2015

This is really a time management class ~ an essential for anyone who wants to make the most out of their time!

By Cyndi G

Jul 21, 2019

Excellent hands-on training for the book. I feel like I now understand the concepts and can use them easily.

By Shereen M

Sep 27, 2015

Great course. It has given me a few tools to be able to plan and be more efficient with my time! Thank you

By Mahbub H

Jun 12, 2016

Very nicely organised course. There are free templates available for keep focused on the important tasks.

By Angeles E

Aug 25, 2015

I think this course is very useful and have helped to improve my organization skills.

Thank you very much.

By Ronalda S B

Nov 1, 2015

Information was so needed! I've learnt some tricks and tips on how to make my life and work a lot easier

By Luís F d S H R F

Sep 14, 2015

It is really important the way we get motivated to be organised saving time for us and for the students.

By Marietjie L

Jul 17, 2017

This course helped me reach personal developmental goals and expanded the effectiveness of my career.

By Sonal G

Oct 5, 2018

All the 3 tools are great tools to help us organize and balance our personal and professional life.

By Yasmin M E

Oct 4, 2015

Excellent course. 100% useful to teachers. My life has changed immensely after studying this course.

By Rasha S

Aug 27, 2015

Very useful. Very informative. Very much appreciated. I look forward to putting it all into action.