Back to Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher by Relay Graduate School of Education

This course is designed for classroom teachers who juggle time-sensitive tasks and often-exhausting teaching schedules. With an eye toward long-term sustainability, The Together Teacher examines the purpose for planning ahead, provides tools for tracking time commitments, deadlines and tasks, and helps teachers develop a personal organization system that interacts with their day-by-day practices. All teachers, from the pen & paper list maker to the tech-savvy digital maven, will benefit from the no-nonsense approach to "togetherness" that's presented in this course. We don't care what format you use; we care that you know when you have free time during the day, and that you have a plan for using it....

MD
Nov 20, 2017

Very helpful tools to capture tasks and to-do's to keep organized. The videos were brief and informative. The teacher was clear, concise and made the online learning experience very enjoyable.

TS
Jan 4, 2017

This course was enjoyable and the tools and system I learned is really serving me well. I've made a couple tweaks and even shared some of what I have learned with fellow teachers.

176 - 200 of 205 Reviews for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

By Christine J

Aug 23, 2015

The course is a very good guide on how to get yourself organized following the Together system. The videos are not overly long, the assignments are directly related to the approach and system they are trying to guide you in. This works well for in-service teachers.

By Becky S

Aug 17, 2015

Very practical tips on how to set up a system that will help you get your you know what together as a teacher. This is the paper-shufffle crazy-making side of teaching. I recommend it!

By Amir S

Oct 2, 2015

It helped me alot to get organised and know I can do way more than I could do in my limited time. BTW some tasks were just impossible to achieve

By Melissa

Nov 15, 2016

This course was helpful. I will not be using everything I learned, but I did like the comprehensive calendars so I have continued to use those.

By Sr M G M

Oct 31, 2020

The course was very helpful but Coursera did a Bait and Switch by making learners purchase the certificate!!! Shame on you!

By Andreas L

Sep 4, 2015

I'm not a teacher, but found many aspects of this course very useful to better organize at work or in my free time.

By Leigh P

Oct 17, 2016

This has helped me to stream line my planning both at work and at home. Many take away ideas that I still use.

By Zakaria A

Nov 8, 2015

wonderfull'i recommended for new teachers or persons who wants to put and organize everyting by planing

By SR

Sep 30, 2019

An incredibly easy course for someone who needs some outside help getting their life organized.

By Aikaterini X

Mar 31, 2018

I got great ideas on organizing my time. I would recommend it to everyone, not just educators.

By Tanja

May 25, 2016

This was very useful. I used what was taught and had my most organized year ever! Thanks

By Amin A

Aug 25, 2015

Nice course. I already use most of the tricks. However, I get a lot of more ideas.

By Julio L

Oct 4, 2016

A simple easy course, but to the point and effective. I recommend this course.

By Jessie H

Aug 7, 2019

There are some very useful tips and templates which we can use in daily life.

By Florence M

Aug 30, 2015

Should also exist for no-teachers : everyone needs a good organisation!

By Lucia C F M

Nov 26, 2015

I liked it! I think it can be finished in a much shorter time, though.

By Magali G D

Jul 16, 2016

Very detailed and helpful. It helped me decide for my present method.

By Raimundo d J S

Jan 18, 2017

Gostei do curso e foi muito útil para mim como profissional da área.

By Lauren K

Feb 1, 2016

I took this a year ago and I still use the strategies! I loved it.

By Brian

Nov 2, 2015

It seems to be focused on creating calendars and that's useful.

By Tricia C A

Sep 8, 2015

This course is very useful for teachers to get organized.

By Hamide M G

Mar 22, 2016

This really helped me even though I am not a teacher

By Brian B

Apr 12, 2018

Very simple and easy to follow.

By Sergio H d L