Back to Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher by Relay Graduate School of Education

This course is designed for classroom teachers who juggle time-sensitive tasks and often-exhausting teaching schedules. With an eye toward long-term sustainability, The Together Teacher examines the purpose for planning ahead, provides tools for tracking time commitments, deadlines and tasks, and helps teachers develop a personal organization system that interacts with their day-by-day practices. All teachers, from the pen & paper list maker to the tech-savvy digital maven, will benefit from the no-nonsense approach to "togetherness" that's presented in this course. We don't care what format you use; we care that you know when you have free time during the day, and that you have a plan for using it....

MD
Nov 20, 2017

Very helpful tools to capture tasks and to-do's to keep organized. The videos were brief and informative. The teacher was clear, concise and made the online learning experience very enjoyable.

TS
Jan 4, 2017

This course was enjoyable and the tools and system I learned is really serving me well. I've made a couple tweaks and even shared some of what I have learned with fellow teachers.

151 - 175 of 200 Reviews for Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher

Sep 15, 2015

t

By Christine J

Aug 23, 2015

The course is a very good guide on how to get yourself organized following the Together system. The videos are not overly long, the assignments are directly related to the approach and system they are trying to guide you in. This works well for in-service teachers.

By Becky S

Aug 17, 2015

Very practical tips on how to set up a system that will help you get your you know what together as a teacher. This is the paper-shufffle crazy-making side of teaching. I recommend it!

By Amir S

Oct 2, 2015

It helped me alot to get organised and know I can do way more than I could do in my limited time. BTW some tasks were just impossible to achieve

By Melissa

Nov 15, 2016

This course was helpful. I will not be using everything I learned, but I did like the comprehensive calendars so I have continued to use those.

By Sr M G M

Oct 31, 2020

The course was very helpful but Coursera did a Bait and Switch by making learners purchase the certificate!!! Shame on you!