Back to Build a Professional Resume using Canva

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build a Professional Resume using Canva by Coursera Project Network

4.4

In this 1-hour long guided tutorial, you will learn how to Build a keyword-optimized Applicant Tracking System (ATS) friendly Professional Resume that is appealing, eye-catching and elegant. This tutorial is for anyone who is looking to build a Professional Resume. Both Professionals and Students will find this course extremely beneficial. You will not only learn how to tailor a resume according to the Job description but also Keyword Optimization techniques that will make your resume Applicant Tracking Systems friendly. Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are used by 99 percent of fortune 500 companies to screen out Resumes. We will build a Resume that can pass the ATS software and reach the HRs. We will start by choosing an elegant and eye-catching template and we will build each of the following sections in detail task by task: Contact details, Objectives/Summary, Professional Experience, Education Credentials and skills/Achievements/Projects. By the end of this tutorial, you will be confident in creating a Professional Resume that is customized and tailored for a job. Throughout our careers, all of us keep on looking for better opportunities and that’s why learning how to create and customize a Professional resume is one skill that will benefit you throughout your career. You do NOT need any prior experience in Resume writing or Graphic designs to complete this tutorial. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

ER
Jan 13, 2021

The course was easy to follow and it helped me to become a little more familiar with Canva. I would have loved it to be a longer course. The instructor was easy to follow.

S
Mar 24, 2021

THE COURSE HAD MANY INSIGHTFUL INFORMATION TO BE LEARNT, AND ON THE WHOLE WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.

1 - 19 of 19 Reviews for Build a Professional Resume using Canva

By Thien-Tam T

Jan 4, 2021

It was way too light as a practical project in order to really help optimize one's resume in front of ATS from HR Departments. I appreciate the efforts from the Teacher fro having created this content to introduce the concept and the online tool, but it needs serious enhancements in order for the guided project to properly serve its purpose.

By Deb A S

Apr 13, 2021

It was a good short project, but it lacked any details on resume building. It did have some good points on keyword optimization

By Keishanna M

Feb 16, 2021

Felt it was kind of rushed a lot of technical difficulties so I didn't get to learn alot.

By Yamil C

By Sadhvika

Mar 25, 2021

By Kundan K C

May 6, 2021

This project help me to enhance our capability to make professional resume in professional way..

By Ubaid A

Mar 5, 2021

Great program, Thanks to organizer team, I believe this program will help our community. :)

By Durkesh b

Apr 18, 2021

Basic course taught just right.

By Ma. T M L

Feb 20, 2021

helps me in my job search

By Analyn E B

By MAZBAH K M

Feb 12, 2021

By Aryadi S

Mar 12, 2021

good

By PODUGU S C

Feb 18, 2021

good

By Francisca M A d S

Mar 27, 2021

It's a good course if you never used Canva before.

By Suyash S

Feb 6, 2021

The course could be made more interesting

By João G F d S

Apr 16, 2021

I expected this course to be much more about showing the important aspects to look for on a Resume and explaining why the chosen topics are important. He could have made better video cuts, showing each section of the Resume already completed and explain why he wrote what he wrote.