Back to Detecting COVID-19 with Chest X-Ray using PyTorch

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Detecting COVID-19 with Chest X-Ray using PyTorch by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long guided project, we will use a ResNet-18 model and train it on a COVID-19 Radiography dataset. This dataset has nearly 3000 Chest X-Ray scans which are categorized in three classes - Normal, Viral Pneumonia and COVID-19. Our objective in this project is to create an image classification model that can predict Chest X-Ray scans that belong to one of the three classes with a reasonably high accuracy. Please note that this dataset, and the model that we train in the project, can not be used to diagnose COVID-19 or Viral Pneumonia. We are only using this data for educational purpose. Before you attempt this project, you should be familiar with programming in Python. You should also have a theoretical understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks, and optimization techniques such as gradient descent. This is a hands on, practical project that focuses primarily on implementation, and not on the theory behind Convolutional Neural Networks. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

KO

Oct 06, 2020

Excellent course.\n\nMy special thanks goes to Coursera and course supervisor

AM

Oct 05, 2020

KUDOS TO THE INSTRUCTOR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDED MODULE.

1 - 25 of 25 Reviews for Detecting COVID-19 with Chest X-Ray using PyTorch

By TUSHAR S

Aug 28, 2020

It's a nice project, but I think more explanation about the concepts (ex- imagenet dataset, restnet18 model, etc.) must be provided to make the understanding more clearer.

By Robertsen P S

Aug 03, 2020

Overall, the material it's very challenging for me because I haven't used PyTorch before. In the beginning, I feel this course is very hard, but after I completed the course, I understand what the instructor wants. Nice.

By Iryna D

Aug 23, 2020

Lecturer needs to let students know how to access dataset and code from in the beginning of the video lecture. It was hard to find code/ data download website

By Kolawole E O

Oct 06, 2020

Excellent course.

My special thanks goes to Coursera and course supervisor

By BRIAN P M

Oct 05, 2020

KUDOS TO THE INSTRUCTOR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDED MODULE.

By Akshat G

Sep 08, 2020

got a good idea of pytorch framework

By Gujarati M

Jul 26, 2020

Great experience with pyTorch

By navneet P

Sep 16, 2020

It's one of the best courses

By Farzona M

Oct 09, 2020

excellent

By Kaustabh G

Sep 30, 2020

good

By PRANAV S G

Sep 17, 2020

The course is excellent but try to change the remote access of Rhyme, it is just a big disappointment in the whole course. I learned this course to enrich my knowledge in Python for the detection of disease using Deep learning and Machine Learning techniques.

By Ahmad H

Oct 28, 2020

Very Good Experience

By Ayush G

Sep 26, 2020

nice project

By 03 N

Aug 15, 2020

good

By Tanvir I k

Sep 17, 2020

Explanation is sometimes not clear enough. There was more room for clear explanation. But if you have patience you can complete it since it is a small project.

By Harshwardhan P

Aug 30, 2020

Please stop using Rhyme for these projects. It's an absolutely horrible experience.

By R T G 4 B E

Aug 23, 2020

A very good project for beginners in pytorch

By PALASH C

Jul 29, 2020

could explain more about pytorch

By Mathis V E

Sep 27, 2020

Mediocre at best

By Hrishika R

Sep 06, 2020

It was not challenging enough to hone the skills .