Back to Create Customer Support Data with Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Customer Support Data with Google Sheets by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a Google Sheet that transforms a business’s raw customer support data into a useful data set that provides the business with an overview of past support requirements. You will be able to determine which areas of the business are exceeding standards and which departments are performing below standard. This course will include an introduction to Google Sheets, how to leverage formulas, how to link multiple tabs, and how to utilize Google Sheets to determine if support is being provided within the required levels of service. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

S

It helps me to learn new skills. I am very happy to take this project. I hope it will help to work in the company in future.

JM

Jun 27, 2020

Very nicely and beautifully explained. This is a much needed course for my present job. Thank you so much, Melissa.

1 - 25 of 47 Reviews for Create Customer Support Data with Google Sheets

By Tshewang J T

Sep 11, 2020

This course taught me great skills with which I feel confident to work or do research work or analysis of any type of survey data. I recommend this course all the people who wants to become someone form no one.

By Sebastian J

Fantastic course for those who are new to Google sheets and also for those who use Google sheets but weren't aware of really neat tricks and formulas which can help increase speed and efficiency of your work.

By Suraiya Y J

By Johnson A M

By Kamilah N

Aug 01, 2020

Very easy to follow the instructions. Enough time was given to complete the deliverables.

By Sarah A O

Sep 16, 2020

Enjoyed every bit of this project. Highly practical and insightful.

By Fawole D O

Sep 05, 2020

It was so educative and the instructor made it all easy.

By Abdulloh X

Aug 30, 2020

I just loved it! Thank you, dear instructor!

By Shera R F

Jun 27, 2020

its helpul, and give some good insight

By Aziza

Jul 26, 2020

very helpful & I would use it a lot

By Weasly D G

Oct 15, 2020

Great job! Keep up the good work.

By Sri N R K

very helpful for administrators

By MS. S S

May 23, 2020

Thanks alot for Awarded me!!

By GAURAV S

Apr 09, 2020

ideal teaching methodologies

By RITHEESH V V

Jul 16, 2020

Excellent & Looking Forward

By Jo A A L

Jul 02, 2020

relevant to my present work

By Abhishek P G