Back to Building a Business Presence With Facebook Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building a Business Presence With Facebook Marketing by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project-based course, you will understand the basics of applying Digital Marketing on Facebook. The course will walk you through setting up digital marketing for a fictitious company, the Belltown Bakery in downtown Seattle. The course begins with setting up a fictitious business page on Facebook. You will then learn how to navigate your Facebook account, including setting up advertisements. You will then learn how to post content and boost a post. We will then cover tools available to engage with Facebook users and grow your audience on Facebook....

SP
Oct 16, 2020

This is the perfect Project Course for people who will start to make their own Facebook Page, detailed and instructions were very clear. From zero to something! Great Job!

JC
Nov 2, 2020

I have got the skill I wanted for my Facebook page. Thank you Coursera and DOST PHilippines. Thank you, Maam Kathleen Bergner for imparting your knowledge.

1 - 25 of 61 Reviews for Building a Business Presence With Facebook Marketing

By Solveiga G

Sep 14, 2020

It is a great course for a person who is at the beginner level on Facebook. The most important parts are explained very well.

By Edmund O

Sep 4, 2020

very concise and straight to the point but I believe more time can be allowed to touch on other things

By Panagiotou A A

Oct 1, 2020

This Guided Project is perfect for someone that wants to create their first Facebook page. With the help of Kathleen you will learn the basics. Just a tip/personal preference from me is that you can use a second tab on your browser instead of the window offered by the Rhyme Platform. 5/5 all in all

By Jeanette C

Nov 2, 2020

By Paula H

Sep 14, 2020

Plenty of useful information for new entrepreneurs to create and maintain an engaging Facebook page.

By M S R

Aug 21, 2020

The course is very useful for digital marketing. I'm very glad to complete this course.

By Ayesha S

Aug 17, 2020

I'm so excited and course to be useful and helpful.thank you sir/mam.

By CRISTIAN A B G

Aug 11, 2020

excelente me sirvio para poner mis conocimientos en practica

By Amanda M V

Sep 10, 2020

Me pareció bueno, concreto, fácil de entender y seguir.

By sageelan s

Sep 11, 2020

full knowledge of the course. recommed for beginners

By Gustavo G

Aug 15, 2020

Great course!!! just what I was looking for. Thanks

By Marlon S L

Aug 18, 2020

Thank you for the great experience of this course.

By Jodie M R L

Aug 19, 2020

Very helpful in understanding Facebook Marketing!

By Pattapu N

Aug 25, 2020

Great content and apt learning for beginners

By BIHARA K

Aug 10, 2020

best course ever

By Dr V V

Aug 11, 2020

nil

By Nikki M G

Aug 25, 2020

Very clear explanation of how facebook page works. Goes in a good tempo which is easy to follow. For me the content was a bit to easy.

By Linda C

Aug 15, 2020

It was good for a basic course however I need more.

By Mrs. S J

Sep 10, 2020

very easy course provided coursera

By Jeanel P

Oct 14, 2020

My first coursera course, actually my first e-learning course. I'm happy with this! The Rhyme Tool was unexpected! Creating fb page on live and with guide. I love it. Everything was really being taught and applied step by step. Thank you Coursera and to our Department of Science and Technology for sponsoring my coursera studies!

By MD S A

Jul 16, 2021

Loved the way Kathleen mam had given us the detailed learning on how to grow business using Facebook page and advertisement. I am able to understand each and every process very easily. Its been a very helpful course for me. Truly thankful for this and highly recommend this course

By Syra P

Oct 16, 2020

By aditi p

Nov 30, 2020

Amazing Course. Learned a lot about a business account with Facebook marketing. The instructor explained it very well it was Understandable.Thank You

By Annel R

Nov 18, 2020

This guided project is really helpful when setting up a Facebook Business Page. It also provides a bit of knowledge in managing it.

By UTTARA G

Jun 14, 2021

This guided project gave me the insight I needed into social media marketing and pursue a career in the similar field.