Back to Mining Quality Prediction Using Machine & Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mining Quality Prediction Using Machine & Deep Learning by Coursera Project Network

In this 1.5-hour long project-based course, you will be able to: - Understand the theory and intuition behind Simple and Multiple Linear Regression. - Import Key python libraries, datasets and perform data visualization - Perform exploratory data analysis and standardize the training and testing data. - Train and Evaluate different regression models using Sci-kit Learn library. - Build and train an Artificial Neural Network to perform regression. - Understand the difference between various regression models KPIs such as MSE, RMSE, MAE, R2, and adjusted R2. - Assess the performance of regression models and visualize the performance of the best model using various KPIs....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Mining Quality Prediction Using Machine & Deep Learning

By Alnie D

Oct 03, 2020

I really liked the Guided Project as it allows me to do the coding as it was shown. I just got a problem finishing the coding because the Rhyme cloud stopped running my codes for an unknown reason. Also, one of the difficulties that I have observed is that the instructor's video lags even if my internet connection was okay. But overall, I enjoyed the session and I find it very practical and informative. Looking forward to joining the next Guided Project. Thank you Dr. Ahmed, Coursera and DOST Caraga.

By Hamora H

Aug 09, 2020

Good

By Ahmad I S

Sep 30, 2020

You must try, it will give great basic of practice.