Back to Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This free online course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. In this course, you will examine your customers’ buying process and explore the benefits of market segmentation. Through competitive analysis and identifying your competitive advantage, you will consider how an understanding of your customers and competitors can help you maximize the value of your offer, enabling you to achieve business growth. By the end of this course, you will have developed a clear Customer Value Proposition (CVP). This will enable you to communicate your business offering to your target audience in a compelling way. You will also have the opportunity to examine how the development of a pricing strategy can best support business growth. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. You can find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

VH

I have learnt so much on this course. It was an eye opener. I am a small business but I got to understand my competition so much better. Thank you for such an insight that otherwise I would not have!

A
Apr 23, 2020

I'm really glad to have participated in this course and exercise. It is a life , business changing, and of worth. Thanks very much for the knowledge.

1 - 25 of 39 Reviews for Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Valerie H

May 22, 2020

By Ayodele o G

Apr 24, 2020

By Arlene B

The course is a great insight on how you could grow your business by developing a clear Customer Value Proposition (CVP).

By Aarinola A

The entire course was mind blowing. Every sub topic was explained in so much details and with practical steps that stimulated critical thinking and evaluation of my business. I'm currently reviewing all our processes to ensure we get it right with the CUSTOMERS without losing awareness of the COMPETITORS.

Aarinola Adekunle ( Treasure Chest Children's Place )

By Jorge R

Jan 28, 2021

Excelente curso, muy didactico y toca de forma simple puntos muy importantes dentro del marketing y cómo llevarlo a cabo, me encanto la "guia de crecimiento" y como esta se vincula con los demás cursos del programa. Es una excelente aportación al mundo de los negocios!!!

By NAOMI W

Oct 28, 2020

I give the course 5 stars because it has changed my view about customer competition. Now I know I don't have to focus on the competitor too much but use my energy to improve my products and ensure my customers are contented with my products/ service.

By okeremute i

Jul 17, 2020

This course helped me identify and improve upon how to identify my target market. Learning how to write the Customer Value Proposition will be instrumental in directing employee focus and consequently, add more value to the business.

By Giovana B

Nov 22, 2020

I really liked the course, it was very rich and interesting learning. The videos and the exercises were very helpful and easy to understand and apply in a work routine.

By Suzan M

Jun 17, 2020

I give the course 5 stars. It has helped me to reflect on how I view my customers and assisted me to develop a value proposition for my business.

By Ricardo A V

Apr 10, 2020

Competition within a rat race environment ... How to prevail and to be better than rivals.... No scholastic delusions

By Lynnette M

Jun 21, 2020

Informative and a good base to build a model for my own objectives and one that can easily be shared with a Team.

By Ibiyemi o

Jun 19, 2020

This is a very nice and well explained course. however can we get certificate for this course

By Carol V H

Nov 2, 2020

This is a very good course. Researching the competition took the longest to complete.

By Amber M B

Nov 15, 2020

Great course!! I learned a lot about customer value propositions and my competition

By chimeobiekwe B

Apr 18, 2020

This course is career building!

It is helpful and understanding.

By Todzai K C

Feb 12, 2021

I found the Customer Buying Process very beneficial.

By Lerato D

May 7, 2020

The course was amazing😊really enjoyed it

By Himanshu G

Jun 27, 2020

Great Learning Experience. Nice Content.

By yetunde o

Jun 15, 2020

Very informative and very useful content

By Rugshana M

Jun 15, 2021

Thanks so much to our instructors.

By ONYANGO A

Oct 25, 2020

very informative and relatable

By Gonçalves A B

Apr 23, 2020

It had been a eye opener.

By Sree D K K