Back to Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. In this course, you will examine your customers’ buying process and explore the benefits of segmenting your customers. Through mapping your competitors and analyzing your competitive edge, you will consider how an understanding of your customers and competitors can maximize value for your business as you grow. By the end of this course, you will have developed a clear Customer Value Proposition (CVP). This will enable you to communicate your business offering to your target customers in a compelling way. You will have the opportunity to examine how the development of a pricing strategy can best support business growth. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. Find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

VH

May 22, 2020

I have learnt so much on this course. It was an eye opener. I am a small business but I got to understand my competition so much better. Thank you for such an insight that otherwise I would not have!

A

Apr 24, 2020

I'm really glad to have participated in this course and exercise. It is a life , business changing, and of worth. Thanks very much for the knowledge.

1 - 24 of 24 Reviews for Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Arlene B

The course is a great insight on how you could grow your business by developing a clear Customer Value Proposition (CVP).

By Aarinola A

The entire course was mind blowing. Every sub topic was explained in so much details and with practical steps that stimulated critical thinking and evaluation of my business. I'm currently reviewing all our processes to ensure we get it right with the CUSTOMERS without losing awareness of the COMPETITORS.

Aarinola Adekunle ( Treasure Chest Children's Place )

By okeremute i

Jul 17, 2020

This course helped me identify and improve upon how to identify my target market. Learning how to write the Customer Value Proposition will be instrumental in directing employee focus and consequently, add more value to the business.

By Valerie H

May 22, 2020

By Ayodele o G

Apr 24, 2020

By Suzan M

Jun 17, 2020

I give the course 5 stars. It has helped me to reflect on how I view my customers and assisted me to develop a value proposition for my business.

By Ricardo A V

Apr 10, 2020

Competition within a rat race environment ... How to prevail and to be better than rivals.... No scholastic delusions

By Lynnette M

Jun 21, 2020

Informative and a good base to build a model for my own objectives and one that can easily be shared with a Team.

By Ibiyemi o

Jun 19, 2020

This is a very nice and well explained course. however can we get certificate for this course

By chimeobiekwe B

Apr 18, 2020

This course is career building!

It is helpful and understanding.

By Lerato D

May 08, 2020

The course was amazing😊really enjoyed it

By Himanshu G

Jun 27, 2020

Great Learning Experience. Nice Content.

By yetunde o

Jun 15, 2020

Very informative and very useful content

By Gonçalves A B

Apr 23, 2020

It had been a eye opener.

By Sree D K K

By Arghya C

Sep 18, 2020

very good

By FARHAAN H

good

By Huong L t M

A good course, you should try! Highly recomend

By Gendi M

Sep 22, 2020

This is very useful course

By Nwalo I A