Back to Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. In this course, you will examine your customers’ buying process and explore the benefits of segmenting your customers. Through mapping your competitors and analyzing your competitive edge, you will consider how an understanding of your customers and competitors can maximize value for your business as you grow. By the end of this course, you will have developed a clear Customer Value Proposition (CVP). This will enable you to communicate your business offering to your target customers in a compelling way. You will have the opportunity to examine how the development of a pricing strategy can best support business growth. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. Find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

VH

May 22, 2020

I have learnt so much on this course. It was an eye opener. I am a small business but I got to understand my competition so much better. Thank you for such an insight that otherwise I would not have!

A

Apr 24, 2020

I'm really glad to have participated in this course and exercise. It is a life , business changing, and of worth. Thanks very much for the knowledge.

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Valerie H

May 22, 2020

By Ayodele o G

Apr 24, 2020

By Ricardo A V

Apr 10, 2020

Competition within a rat race environment ... How to prevail and to be better than rivals.... No scholastic delusions

By chimeobiekwe B

Apr 18, 2020

This course is career building!

It is helpful and understanding.

By Lerato D

May 08, 2020

The course was amazing😊really enjoyed it

By Gonçalves A B

Apr 23, 2020

It had been a eye opener.

By FARHAAN H

good

By Nwalo I A

Apr 17, 2020