Back to Accounting Analysis II: Measurement and Disclosure of Liabilities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Accounting Analysis II: Measurement and Disclosure of Liabilities by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course is the third course in the five-course Financial Reporting Specialization. This course begins with a discussion of current liabilities and contingencies and continues with long-term debt and bonds. The course next explores accounting model for leases, both lessees and lessors, and a discussion on deferred tax assets and liabilities. Participants will learn the latest accounting standards including the new accounting model for leases effective for public companies in 2019 and private companies in 2020....

IM

Oct 11, 2020

The course was perfect as a whole. Easily understandable lectures. The course contents were extremely good. It helped a lot to improve my understanding on certain topics. Thank you so much.

YX

Aug 10, 2020

This course is too hard for me. I will review it after I learn a book.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Accounting Analysis II: Measurement and Disclosure of Liabilities

By Indranil M

Oct 11, 2020

By Vivian X

Aug 10, 2020

This course is too hard for me. I will review it after I learn a book.

By Larin S

Jan 22, 2020

This course is very interesting and informative! Great professor

By Mobeen A

Feb 13, 2020

Very informative and focused.

By Christopher L N