Back to Acing the Product Management Interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Acing the Product Management Interview by Advancing Women in Product

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Apply your PM knowledge by answering real PM interview questions asked by Facebook, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon! Featuring NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product; BOB O'BRIEN, Senior Product Manager, Amazon Web Services; JENNY TAI, Director of Product, Jam City; NANCY GESSLER, Product Management, Learning Products, Amazon Web Services; TATYANA MAMUT, Chief Product Officer, Nextdoor; and SANDY CARTER, Vice President for Worldwide Public Sector Programs, Amazon Web Services....

BK
Sep 30, 2020

Nancy is a great leader talent and I learned a lot from her just from these courses. I cannot imagine how wonderful it would be to work with her. Wonderful!!

GG
Sep 14, 2020

Wow! Never before have I seen a Coursera course take this active a role preparing students for their next interview. Coursera needs more courses like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Acing the Product Management Interview

By RN

Dec 24, 2020

I appreciated the interview preparation in this course, especially the Amazon and Google mock interviews. As with all the other courses in this specialization, the peer graded assignments were helpful to reinforce concepts learned through the videos. Nancy and AWIP, thanks for developing these courses. I look forward to applying the knowledge I have gained in the real world.

By Bahadir K

Oct 1, 2020

By Gordon

Sep 15, 2020

By Joey ( K

Dec 20, 2020

This course was packed with practical exercises and thought-provoking talks from guest lecturers. Would highly recommend this to any PMs or future PMs!

By Bettina J

Nov 1, 2020

Really useful course to prepare you for any company interviews! I can highly recommend