Back to Digitalisation in Aeronautics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digitalisation in Aeronautics by Technische Universität München (TUM)

The instructors of the online course "Digitalisation in Aeronautics" present a spectrum of different aviation research and application areas, exploring the impact of digitalisation in this specific field, including the effects of digitalisation in simulating the interaction of aircraft components, in overall aircraft development and related decision-making and in the communication channels used within aircraft. A broad and varied range of applications and digital solutions are explored in detail in the individual modules of this course....

YA
Jan 5, 2021

It is the first-ever course I take but to say that I was impressed is the least. The material, the information delivery, and the course overall are really amazing.

J
Jan 10, 2021

This was my first course with Coursera and I couldn't be more happier that I could finish it. Thank you so much for all the support and oppurtunities.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Digitalisation in Aeronautics

By Ajay K S

Nov 5, 2020

Nice But please extend the course by some videos inclusion to understand the process better.

Thanks

By Chaichana

Oct 6, 2020

This course is worth enrolling to further my technical skill knowledge in digitization.

By meganka s

Oct 4, 2020

The Teachers are awesome!

By Youssef A

Jan 6, 2021

By Jessica A

Jan 11, 2021

By amlaku y

Feb 1, 2021

the course was vert interesting

By UBAID U

Jan 3, 2021

The best course of aviation

By Rohitsamdhyan s s d r s s h v B K h I 1