Back to Agile Leader Training

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Leader Training by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will learn the neuroscience of change, why we are so change-averse, how to train for change resilience, and most importantly, you will begin developing a practice to help you be prepared for changes in personal life and in your career. You will learn specific strategies and tools for overcoming fear, anxiety and managing stress related to these changes. By the end of this course, you will know what you need to do to become truly unshakable. You will build a practice for getting stronger emotionally and mentally. By understanding neuroscience and building awareness of yourself, you will build a solid foundation for understanding your team and the greater behavior of the business world. Remember, these changes won’t happen if you don’t take action. You might be uncomfortable, you might find some of the exercises silly, you might have doubts, and you might want to quit. Babies don’t quit trying to walk because they fall a lot, and neither should you. The only way to truly change is to practice consistently....

JF
Dec 28, 2020

Great tools and amazing course. Hard to face my limitations and characteristics, but face the truth about myself; with a plan and consistent actions, I will become much better than today.

MB
Dec 15, 2020

excellent course and the professor knows about the material, a must.

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for Agile Leader Training

By Luís M B d M

Jan 25, 2021

I loved this course. It was very profound and insightful. I helped me a lot to take a honest look at myself and made me understand I really need to set boundaries for a self transformation plan in order to stop the downturn spiral where my professional life has go into.

By Joao F

Dec 29, 2020

By Marcelo V

Feb 6, 2021

En mi caso ma ha costado entender algunos puntos, pero repasando y practicando se logra el objetivo. El curso muy bueno, es altamente interesante, y recomendable. Muchas Gracias

By Karol G M

Dec 1, 2020

Excelente siento que me ha reencausado, me siento liberada y con energía para obtener lo que me propongo.

By Eric

Jan 8, 2021

Este curso te lleva a hacer una exploración personal que al final de todo resulta interesante.

By Martin B

Dec 16, 2020

excellent course and the professor knows about the material, a must.

By AMANDA J

Nov 2, 2020

The lessons were very informative, attractive and easily understood.

By Cristina C

Feb 3, 2021

Very much enjoyed this course applicable to many areas of life.

By Kristine R

Dec 12, 2020

This has been one of the best courses Ive taken.

By Ernesto M

Jan 9, 2021

The best course for yourself