Back to Anatomy: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive and Endocrine Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive and Endocrine Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you’ll learn about the various digestive, endocrine, and reproductive organs, their functions, and pathways of nerves and blood vessels serving these organs. Clinical correlations and vignettes will be used to highlight the importance of these anatomical structures and their relationships. Images and videos from cadaveric and artistic materials will be used to illustrate these concepts....

VD
Jan 13, 2019

Very well conducted and designed course! Both the professor and the materials used make it easy to understand complex matters in a very clear and organized fashion! Many thanks to everyone involved!

AE
Oct 20, 2020

This course has been an interesting one,very illustrative lesson videos, detailed write ups,experienced tutors who make understanding of each concept very clear and easy.I am happy I embarked on it

1 - 25 of 66 Reviews for Anatomy: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive and Endocrine Systems

By Ariana S

Jun 27, 2020

loved it

By Rahigrim M

Aug 3, 2020

Excellent course! My background is in Computer Science but I have always been very eager to understand how the human body works and this is certainly a good starting point. The content is just right for an introductory course in those systems of Human Anatomy. I am very likely to take any other course involving the teachers in this course. Looking forward to the specialization in Anatomy.

By Qusai A K A A

Oct 21, 2020

I am a fifth year medical student, this course is one of the best courses I have ever attended and I am so glad and grateful for taking this course, the instructors are all great, especially Dr.Sullivan, her light-hearted spirit and waay of explaining things had me actually looking forward to my next studying session, which not a lot of MOOCs do!

By jose l t f

Nov 17, 2020

ES LA ANATOMIA MOSTRADA DE MANERA AMENA Y SENCILLA HACIENDO MUY AGRADABLE EL APRENDIZAJE. COMPLETE TODO EL CICLO Y ESTOY MUY COMPLACIDO DE HABER DEDICADO TODO ESTE TIEMPO Y ESFURZO. AHORA ESPERO ME ENVIEN MI CERTIFICACION POR EL CURSO DE ESPECIALIZACION COMPLETO. GRACIAS

By Julieta A H M

Jul 12, 2020

Además de pulir mis conocimientos en Anatomía, pude aprender nuevos términos y datos curiosos que complementan mi aprendizaje; fue una excelente oportunidad para mejorar mi habilidad de comprensión lectora en otro idioma.

By Kyle S R

Oct 15, 2020

It was very light and engaging! I highly recommend this course, especially to those who are really interested. You would love this! To those who are just looking for something new, this would also be a great experience!

By Sugnyan

Aug 8, 2020

It feels really good after completing all 4 courses. I've learnt a lot!

Thanks to all 3 of em, they were great. Although, Dr Kelli's Neuroanatomy took me a while, it was very challenging and fun. Thank you so much!

By Valeriu D

Jan 14, 2019

By Albright M E

Oct 21, 2020

By Farabi S S

Aug 24, 2020

Throughout this course , I had a wonderful experience .

Specially, Mentors are very much concerning about each & every topic which helped me to do good in this course .

I want to thank my mentors .

By TATHEER Z

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent learning experience during Covid-19. Helped to refresh my Anatomy knowledge. Really appreciate Michigan University & Coursera for approving my request. Best regards

By Diah T W

Jul 10, 2020

I enjoyed attending this lecture. I got an increase in knowledge relevant to my field of study. and one more thing, I enjoy spending time studying at home during a pandemic

By Joanna S J

Apr 26, 2020

very informative...the instructors convey their knowledge in an excellent manner...all i want to say is Thank you,for giving me a hope to achieve my dream!!!

By Marcin S

Feb 7, 2021

Great course,

A bit too much for my level and intereste, but still digestable great - the form of the lectures were for me just right.

By Ralfe P

Apr 5, 2020

Excellent! I particularly enjoyed the endocrine module. I would be very happy to have a more indepth course on the Endocrine system.

By Anuradha k

Oct 3, 2020

It is really informative and splendid course ever of GI,REPRODUCTIVE AND ENDOCRINE SYSTEM.ther lectures are also best.THANKYOU

By DHARSHAN A H

Jun 13, 2020

An excellent course... I feel great and happy in learning through this course offered by the University of Michigan

By Panisara M

Jun 11, 2020

I really enjoy the course. Professers are able to explain complex system in a simple way that's easy to understand.

By Mohan s G

Sep 24, 2020

Super cool illustration of cadavers and the subject is pretty intresting

By FIDAH C

Aug 21, 2020

Très utile, très claire explication et des bons profs, Merci beaucoup.

By Laura V B S

Jul 12, 2020

It is synthesized helpful information, all the teachers Are excellent

By FELLA P

Jan 22, 2021

Perfect: as thorough as concise. Straight to the point. Brilliant.

By Juan S V M

Feb 15, 2021

Curso realmente bueno para repasar y aprender nuevos conceptos

By PAULA V M D B

Nov 30, 2020

This is an amazing course and the instructors are the best!

By Abdelrhman K H

Aug 25, 2020

Very good for beginners, It is what you need and more.