Back to BIM Application for Engineers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for BIM Application for Engineers by National Taiwan University

In order to effectively reach the goal of learning, students will get familiar with the model-building process. The second module of the course will be on how to use Autodesk Revit to build BIM models. We will use an example case and guide students to build a 6-story BIM model from the CAD drawings step by step. Then, in the following three modules, we will introduce three essential BIM applications one by one in each module, namely clash detection, quantity takeoff, and 4D simulation. We will use Autodesk Revit and Navisworks to build our BIM models in this course....

JM

Sep 13, 2019

Thanks to the team for this excellent course. I learned a lot from you thank you very much!

HH

Nov 08, 2018

Thanks For This Great Course , Looking Forward For More Like it

1 - 18 of 18 Reviews for BIM Application for Engineers

By Hubert B

Mar 16, 2019

I would have love for the course to be a lot more advanced. It was a great introduction nonetheless. From what i have learnt here i can always build upon it

By Ainhoa F

By Julio E T M

Sep 13, 2019

By MAHABUB S

Aug 16, 2019

Very good course for intermediate learning

By Ellen S

Dec 02, 2019

As a busy working mom, I thought it was almost impossible for me to upgrade my skills in the engineering and architectural technology world. But this course made it possible as I was not tied to a strict schedule like when you are doing things at school. With proper time management, I finished the course! I've learned so much and it encouraged me to learn more. Thank you Coursera!

By Abdul J

Jul 25, 2019

It is an excellent course to gain knowledge.

By Sinan J H

Jan 28, 2019

Nice course

By Pham N L V

Aug 20, 2019

I think this course, its content has not been detailed and have many mistake in the syllabus. Because the modelling work is not separated between Structural Plan and View Plans. Therefore, using the structural elements will not show in View Plans when you draw on same Architectural Plans.

By Mohamed G

Nov 10, 2018

Course "Technical Content" seems to be good; but the "English" language of the lecturer is not good; I hope that they try to hire a narrator; GOOD LUCK

By RAVI P

May 21, 2019

nice

By Waleed H

May 07, 2019

It can be modified so it would be more effective. Overall course contents are nice.

By Muhammad T

Sep 03, 2019

the only thing which i found problematic was not availability of right files to start work on

By MUHAMMAD U S

Dec 01, 2019

Good course to get an overview of BIM

By Ryan S

Oct 26, 2019

There are not enough information/additional help to complete the course