Back to Brilliant, Passionate You

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brilliant, Passionate You by University of Michigan

This course is an interdisciplinary look at how we can make each day the best day of our lives by examining the question, “How can you be your most brilliant, passionate self?” You will be joined on this journey by our animated host, Lewis! You will envision your “perfect day” and then slowly deconstruct the elements of that day to better understand key elements such as finding your purpose, defining success, mental and physical health, the importance of community, and navigating risks and challenges. In addition, you will hear stories from a diverse array of individuals, including students, doctors, teachers, professional storytellers, professional athletes, coaches, and others sharing their own journeys, communities, and sources of inspiration. Finally, you will participate in the What’s Your Purpose? Project, utilizing storytelling techniques to share your own purpose and inspire other members of this global learning community to pursue theirs....

SP
Dec 17, 2020

A great class to come back to again and again --- stay inspired and experience the power of learning to transform lives! Thank you everyone for your inspirational lectures and recommended activities.

AS
Nov 14, 2021

Enjoyed the whole course, it opened up my eyes to the things that I've been missing out on. That we all have a purpose, its just the want or need to search for it.

1 - 25 of 29 Reviews for Brilliant, Passionate You

By Richard J

Nov 5, 2020

One of the single most effective coursera experiences EXCEPT for the professor who speaks in front of the white board, which is too far away, and for which he constantly stands in the way, the presentation is not about HIM, but about the concepts to help US. Please have him study some tech takpes on where to stand for taping of courses!!!

By Sonal P P

Dec 18, 2020

By Kris N

Nov 23, 2020

I recommend this to everyone. The timing of me finding and taking this was so significant to some of my current and long term goals. Thank you

By Megha P

Feb 27, 2021

IT WAS REALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME FOR DOING THIS COURSE.IT WAS VERY HELPFUL TO ME TO BECAME MORE CONFIDENT IN MY LIFE.

By Bahar K

Apr 12, 2021

I truly love this course. I have taken long-term therapy and found some answers while listening to the course. I recommend this course to everyone to think about personal journey.

Thank you all the contributors!

By Aye M T

Dec 14, 2020

It’s such a meaningful course. Throughout my journey of taking this course,I discovered a lot about myself , feel connected with my life purpose , and find inspirations to keep moving forward.

By ZOHA F

Jul 28, 2021

Very interesting and useful course

By Katlin G

Aug 26, 2021

best class i've taken so far

By Claudine T

Apr 20, 2021

I was happy to see so much different contents that were practical and well written to make it easier to participate. I was able to practice self-reflection and use my writing for a therapeutic outcome.

By Andrew B

Jan 6, 2021

Really good course. I would recommend taking it at age 16, 18, in your twenties, again in your 30s, 40s, and 50s! :-)

By Yuliya A S

Dec 22, 2020

It is fantastic collections of propts and ideas that should help people no matter where they are in their lives.

By Anpeo C

Feb 26, 2021

Very informative and motivating class. thanks for the opportunity. highly recommend this course

By Sophia J

May 5, 2021

Loved this class. I learned a lot about myself.

Sophia J

By Luis C G V

Dec 5, 2020

The best course I ever had in year, woow I love it!

By Jay G D

Jan 20, 2021

Thank you for developing this wonderful course!

By Devisree M R

Apr 15, 2021

Supper... Class.. I love this... Wondear full

By Immanuel A

May 11, 2021

In my opinion, the materials would be much better absorbed if accompanied with presentation slides. The overall module structure feels scattered and random.

By Anthony S

Nov 14, 2021

By SANA A

Nov 16, 2021

This course has taught me skills that I can apply to my life. I have learnt a lot from this course and look forward to implementing these teachings in my life,

By *JOSE L O G

Apr 14, 2021

Este curso me ayudo a reflexionar no solo a ser mejor persona, sino a como influir positivamente en las personas.

By Lea O

Oct 12, 2021

Awesome course ! Super well organized, with exercises that help reflet on the videos.

By Pavithra C