Back to Sales Training: Building Your Sales Career

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sales Training: Building Your Sales Career by HubSpot Academy

Whether you're thinking about a career in sales, just getting started at your new sales job, or managing entry level sales people, this course will provide you a valuable perspective on your sales career. You'll start out the course with an overview of what it takes to be successful in sales. It might surprise you. You'll learn why most people have it all wrong about sales! The following five lessons will cover the inbound sales methodology, a framework used by thousands of sales professionals to get started in sales. You'll learn the difference between active and passive buyers, and how to build relationships and earn their attention. You'll learn why understanding the buyer's context is imperative providing them solutions. In this course, you'll gain the fundamental knowledge required to be successful in sales. By investing your time in sales training, you're already ahead of the curve....

PS

Apr 17, 2020

The content of the sales training was unique compared to traditional theories.Trainers were confident enough to explain each concept in detail and they were not just reading the study material.

KA

Apr 12, 2020

Simple, yet insightful and reassuring. Highly recommended to both B2B and B2C sales people interested in developing a framework that could help them deliver actual value to their customers.

1 - 25 of 79 Reviews for Sales Training: Building Your Sales Career

By praful s

Apr 17, 2020

By Konstantin A

Apr 12, 2020

By Kagimu M

Feb 05, 2019

I love Sales and ready to take up any sales course...AWESOME!!!

By Dzmitry R

Mar 22, 2019

Excellent course. I really enjoyed learning with HubSpot.

By Yaseer A H

Sep 22, 2019

Beginning from the very basics about Sales, This course really gave a real new definition to it. It made me understand how to effectively implement a Sales Strategy, how to analyze and understand the Customer requirement on point and how to work forward in closing the deal in a very professional manner.

I am very grateful for this content from Coursera.

I'm definitely looking forward to pursuing more courses with y'all.

By Alaa H A Y

Apr 14, 2020

A great, comprehensive and useful course. In which you can easily implement its valuable information in prospecting your future sales career, and the results will definitely be fruitful!

By Marcelo E M N

Jul 15, 2020

This couse has been as useful as it can get as I have just started my first job in sales. It has changed my perspective on sales and on how I should approach any prospect in the future.

By RISHIKA P

The course is really understandable, I loved the mentors with vivid personalities, and their way of teaching is excellent. Thank you very much.

By Julia C S M

Oct 27, 2019

This is a great course!!! I am ready for the next one. Thanks!!

By Soo J P

Aug 17, 2019

Great basic course for entry level sales professionals.

By Eleanor B

Mar 07, 2019

Really great course, easy to follow and to understand.

By Ceranes L

Sep 09, 2019

Thank you for the course. I am learning a lot...

By GORAKSHANATH J

May 14, 2020

Very professional course.

Excellent teaching.

By Andrew A

Aug 02, 2020

It is quite exciting to see how practicing a systematic sales approach can enrich the expertise of a sales individual and bring a fulfilling outcome and experience to one's selling career. This course has broadened my knowledge to understanding the importance of not just wanting to close a sales lead but to regard each sales opportunity as one that brings our customers closer to better realizing their challenges and what the sale value can do to overcoming such challenges and meeting their goals.

This understanding has added immensely to my sales experience and also positions me on a more confident footing to align the knowledge acquired better in my sales career and influence my team very positively going forward.

By MELANIE P

Jun 27, 2020

I’ve learned and discover a lot of what I have missing in sales business.Its Because of hubspot online course I understand what my sales job really means and what I’m doing wrong and what should I do right.And it feels good also that in the end of the course you will have certification that you’ve gone a training sales.Well done job spot academy!

By Anuj K

Jul 17, 2020

I think this course gave me an idea how to make a sale but what they covered is situation when someone is in need or is having a problem that we can solve, but most of the sales is not like this like many people don't know that they are having a same problem in that situation convincing them becomes hard.

I hope i get reply regarding this problem

By Elena V

May 06, 2020

It is a good course that gives an understanding of what inbound sales are. It gives tips and techniques that can be applied once starting a job in sales. I found this course to be a great introduction to sales. Thank you, Kyle Jepson and a team!

By Mykhailo T

Jun 14, 2020

It's a great course! Well structured and full of useful information. However, I would appreciate more related questions, quizzes at the end of videos and practical tasks. Otherwise, it's a great course and an excellent introduction to sales!

By Vincent C

This was an interesting course! I learned a lot about Sales training that I never even knew before. The instructors were great in presenting information and it was up to date. I took a lot of notes and looking forward to learning more!

By Niraj P

Aug 25, 2020

Good flow with all the tips right from why to choose sales career up to the tips on closing the deal. I think every people who plan to divert their career on sales track should go through this module first.

By Shaloo M

Jun 18, 2020

It was a very deep and useful course as it deals with every possible situation that one can face in sales either B2B or B2C. Great learning experience.

By Dr M B F

Aug 15, 2019

I've started this course for curiosity and simply love it. Im on the 2nd course already and planning to go all the way through. Really worth it.

By Somdeb B

Nice content with vast information about inbound leads and how to tackle the sales and proceed to sign off with a deal. much helpful :D.

By Margarita K

Sep 26, 2020

Highly interesting and informative. Learned a lot about inbound sales, framework, presentation goals, and ever closing technique.

By Tyler V

Sep 05, 2020

Extremely informative, I knew next to nothing before this and now I feel like I have an edge over newer people in sales