Back to Chemicals and Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemicals and Health by Johns Hopkins University

This course covers chemicals in our environment and in our bodies and how they impact our health. It addresses policies and practices related to chemicals, particularly related to how they get into our bodies (exposures), what they do when they get there (toxicology), how we measure them (biomonitoring) and their impact on our health. Most examples are drawn from the US....

BB
Sep 4, 2020

All the videos had experts explaining the complexities associated with chemicals at all levels eloquently and wonderfully compiled information. This course has utilized my time really well.

Jul 21, 2020

201 - 225 of 231 Reviews for Chemicals and Health

By Agni L R

Apr 24, 2020

Siento que debió de haber más temas científicos, relacionados en la interacción de los químicos y el cuerpo humano. De igual manera creo que el sistema para evaluar no es tan eficiente; las calificaciones y las preguntas son un tanto subjetivas.

By Paula C S

Mar 25, 2020

I have found the course really useful to understand better the impact of chemicals on health, either harmful and beneficial. I now have a clearer idea of the exposure to chemicals and the importance of law regulations to control health outcomes.

By Meghna M

May 12, 2020

This course helped me realise how we all our exposed to harmful chemicals everyday. It provided a lot of content regarding what happens when toxins reach the body. This course was very informative and helpful

By Angeline P J R

Nov 29, 2020

this course was neither about biology nor about chemistry as i expected. however, it was still really interesting and i learnt a lot about the public policy surrounding chemicals.

By Rathna A

Dec 3, 2020

wonderful videos and explaining the complexities associated with chemicals at all levels eloquently. This course has utilized my time really well.

By A M M H

May 13, 2020

Very interesting and there is a lot of sources to attain new knowledge about chemical management and public health-related to those chemicals

By Navarrete J F

Sep 3, 2020

I found this course useful since it addresses such an important topic that requires reliable information and educated people on this issue.

By siva r

Oct 1, 2020

I have learned many things in this course. It is not only useful for academics but also for daily life. thank you.

By Fathima K

Jul 11, 2020

THE COURSE WAS REALLY INFORMATIVE AND ALL THE TOPICS WERE EXPLAINED IN A SIMPLE MANNER. ENJOYED THE COURSE.

By Robyn K

May 14, 2020

Loved the course, great lecturers, however found the platform hard to navigate

By WSM B

Sep 30, 2020

Really good course to gain knowledge about chemicals and health!

By Sangeetha K

Jul 14, 2020

I have learnt many things that I have not learnt these years

By Mauricio P

Nov 27, 2016

Very Good Introduction to Environmental Chemical Exposure

By Muhsinah M

Nov 9, 2020

This course was very informative, I enjoyed it as well.

By Charudatta J

good knowledge on chemicals & their effects

By Dr V Y

Thanking Organisers and Professors

By S S

very insightful and interesting

By Сердюкова Е

Oct 30, 2017

нормально, но очень уж легко...

By Salman M K

Aug 18, 2020

Nice

By Benjamin A

Dec 31, 2020

This course provided a very good amount of information to use when applying for jobs in the public health sector and a certificate to show qualification. Unfortunately, this course implements a peer graded assignment twice. The fist assignment is straight forward and hard not to pass, but the second has a lot to do with the grader's comprehensibility. For example, if the curriculum is to contain the word "dose" in your explanation and you provide "the amount of a chemical used" then you could or will receive no credit for a well thought out paragraph. It is because of this I rated this course.