By Dhiraj S•
Jul 11, 2021
After completing the course, Got the indepth concepts of the following:
● Complete measurement of the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.
● Identify methods to provide cloud security assurance as part of the development life cycle, e.g. in a continuous delivery environment.
● List and describe the different types of virtualization or sandboxing used to protect cloud applications at either the server or client.
● Describe the application of authentication factors and federated identity solutions in cloud client and server authentication.
● Given a cloud application, explain where and how the necessary crypto keys, passwords, and other security secrets should be stored and distributed.
By R A N D P•
Oct 9, 2021
Very Good Course to get a overall picture and be alert of most used and general Security issues and protections.
By Junaid M•
Nov 1, 2022
By Jesús A P D•
May 24, 2022
The explanations are clear, the teacher is good, but more practice is missing, in other words is a theoretical course, like the previous.
By David Z•
Sep 20, 2021
several of the quizes have incorrect correct answer. please recheck quizes
By NALIOMO F M L•
Nov 4, 2021
awesome course and easy, but some vids were freakishly long.
By Sai S M•
Jun 22, 2021
Not that useful.