Back to Coaching Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Coaching Practices by University of California, Davis

In order for coaching to be most effective, it’s important that there is strong culture of coaching and accountability which you will learn how to incorporate into your one-on-one meetings in this course. We’ll discuss strategies in coaching great employees who are highly motivated, consistent performers, and poor performers. We’ll explore specific tools, such as a coaching agenda, you can employ immediately in your coaching conversations. You will learn how to use the "Coaching Algebra" technique in typical performance scenarios managers encounter. Finally, you’ll walk away from this course with some concrete strategies on how to coach other coach-managers. If you are ready to begin creating a coaching practice within your own organization, please join us in this course!...

KV

Feb 01, 2017

Great Course! Would recommend to all those would like to set up Coaching Culture and learn about coaching tools. The tools discussed are very effective and easy to implement and practice.

LB

Jun 09, 2018

Great course that will provide an opportunity to develop yourself if you take the work seriously. A true value of time investment.

1 - 25 of 47 Reviews for Coaching Practices

By Mark S

Jun 11, 2019

Peer review is not working. I check every day several times and waiting for more then one week know. I have finished all my work of the specialization and needed to pay for an additional month as there are no peer work for reviews available. Thats frustrating. Unless that the course was helpful and a good invest.

By Dr. M Z

Jun 09, 2019

EXCELLENT TEACHING AND GREAT LEARNING ABOUT COACHING.

I really appreciate.

By Tina

May 16, 2019

This a really good hands on module that I needed.

By Boris K

May 03, 2019

Great course.

By Luigi M

May 02, 2019

Wonderful course!

By Mohammed A

Apr 22, 2019

I recommend all managers to take this course

Thanks Kris

By Konstantin K

Jan 30, 2019

Almost no useful information or practical examples.

By shafid m

Dec 09, 2018

Excellent course

By Alessandro R M

Nov 27, 2018

Excellent

By Alexander T

Oct 30, 2018

Excellent course, I learned a lot! Was all very interesting. Thanks a lot!

By Deyi D

Oct 22, 2018

It is really helpful.

By silvana p

Sep 18, 2018

Excellent course, very well structures. Excellent pedagogy

By Pierre i

Aug 28, 2018

By Gwendolyn B

Aug 26, 2018

Excellent class, practical tips and great practice

By Eno B

Jun 26, 2018

Very good organized, contemporary and very effective.

By Lesa B

Jun 09, 2018

By Jennifer P

Mar 18, 2018

Excellent material and teaching approach. Very useful.

By Maurício A d S

Feb 19, 2018

Muito bom !!

Sou do Brasil @sousamau

By Cristiano B d O

Jan 22, 2018

It's an excellent course! It's a very good content and very good Professor.

By Md M R

Dec 17, 2017

Good course for coaching practice

By Bruno S

Dec 07, 2017

Helped me to understand better how to build the coaching agenda, and, step by step, how to make me confident I will be able to coach my team, and, who knows, myself

By Fay d S

Dec 04, 2017

Excellent course!

By Alvaro C

Oct 06, 2017

great teacher, great way of teaching!

By Cheralyn T

Sep 14, 2017

Enjoyed the application in this course

By Aniceto P