Back to Storytelling and influencing: Communicate with impact

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Storytelling and influencing: Communicate with impact by Macquarie University

An ambitious vision for the future of your organisation isn’t enough – how do you communicate this vision to get your colleagues on board? The ability to effectively communicate and persuade others is a key leadership skill. Traditional and common-sense models of communication and persuasion often fail to capture the complex nature of ‘influencing’. Via structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments) this course will develop your capacity to communicate appropriately in different situational and cultural contexts, making you a highly influential leader....

MR

Sep 13, 2019

Great content presented in an easily digestible manner. Really enjoyed the way this was structured and the real-life examples!

TD

Sep 11, 2019

Amazing course with a lot of actionable tips and tricks! I would recommend this to everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Storytelling and influencing: Communicate with impact

By Patrig D

Aug 10, 2019

The course was fun and interesting, I can't wait to use the skills I've learnt.

The course is easy to follow and it shouldn't take you more than one hour per week. Take a lot of notes still as not only it will help you not only to acquire the subtleties of the subject, but even to help you pass the tests. I will review again several videos as I think I will need to implement the methods following them step by step.

Thanks Arabella and Lawrence for sharing their knowledge!

By Asif M K

Sep 09, 2019

One of the coolest instructor I ever learnt from is Arabella! She's so awesome! Meanwhile, Professor Lawrence is also such a cool headed person; and, the way the taught this course is surprisingly thought-provoking. I've surely learnt a lot of new things from this course, which I would easily be able to use in my day to day life and through out my future career and all. Would highly recommend this one!

By Karolina K

Aug 20, 2019

Amazing teachers; such an interesting and inspiring course. Thank you!

By Sebastian A

Aug 19, 2019

Thank you!!!

Macquarie has great content, felicitaciones.

By Thomas D

Sep 11, 2019

By alessandro a

fantasti and very useful

By Marc R

By Tofail A

Sep 21, 2019

Just love the course and approach of teaching. Storytelling and influencing: Communicate with impact is a very interesting! It increase inspiration and influence to reach the goals easily. I feel thankful to have this access from the expert instructor and professor.

By Guy G

Jul 23, 2019

Great course. Very thorough. Almost a bit like a motivational talk.

By Elizabeth F

Sep 19, 2019

It was a fine course for communicating with impact but I was disappointed that there was very little on storytelling, given that's the first word in the Course title. I signed up for the storytelling but we got only one class out of six that even touhed on storytellling. Perhaps the the title should be revised and the storytelling dropped. There were other items that were emphasized much more -- like how run meeting