Back to Creativity Toolkit II: Creative Collaboration

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creativity Toolkit II: Creative Collaboration by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Creativity requires us to collaborate with others. This course is designed to make you a better creative collaborator. Creativity can require us to bring together knowledge from different areas, often known by different people. We need to foster effective collaboration rather than have those differences lead to misunderstandings and conflict. The ideas that we generate, individually or collectively, will be evaluated by others, such as bosses, funders, and customers. These audiences will likely have different concerns when they hear about your ideas and are likely to evaluate ideas differently than you do. We need to pitch our ideas in ways that get others excited about them, rather than bored or confused, so that we can expand the group of collaborators in our creative efforts....

VB

Jul 02, 2019

What am amazing course. Learned so much about creativity. Without this course, it would have been very difficult to bring out the creativity as it serves as fuel. Now I can use the fundamentals daily.

KR

Jul 05, 2018

Excellent course. Jeff and Jack are two of the most effective instructors out there who are really good at making learning fun and highly effective at the same time.

1 - 25 of 28 Reviews for Creativity Toolkit II: Creative Collaboration

Feb 05, 2019

good course

By Peter v B

Feb 28, 2019

Amazing course to follow! Great teachers, with a lot of humor! They teached many practical knowledge, I can practise in my daily work!

By Chetan C

Jan 08, 2019

I was enlightening journey and very much interesting.

By Hani A

Sep 27, 2018

very informative course

By Lata P

Aug 10, 2018

Great class, professors make it fun and teach important concepts as to how to be creative problem solver

By Joseph A

Jul 26, 2017

Insightful and entertaining course, highly recommended if you're expected to build and foster creative work.

By Messias M U

Mar 14, 2018

This course is taught by two instructors, Jack & Jeff. Using a debate approach, mixed with a pedagogical laughter, the goal of this course is to pass to the learner the art of implementing creative ideas. I loved this course too much because I learned that the myth of impossibility in any difficult situation can be overcome with creative collaboration.

By Laleen D

Jul 31, 2017

This section explores creativity and teamwork. Teams inherently focus on cooperation and often have social structures which limit creativity. How can you overcome obstacles and coax innovation and creativity in a team? How can you persuade groups to consider and select new creative ideas? This is another dimension of the same problem with group decision making. You will learn what obstacles can be destructive to creativity and innovation and methods to overcome the obstacles.

By Brandon M

Jul 07, 2018

Great course

By Grant M

Jul 04, 2018

Jack and Jaff are da' BOMB,

By Jeff H

Jul 08, 2018

This course can be life changing if you take the learnings and apply to your professional and personal life. I highly recommend this course.

By Khem R

Jul 05, 2018

By James K

Jun 27, 2019

awesome class with great professors!

By Gilnei J L

May 23, 2019

Awesome instructions to be Creative and follow up with team formations and team creativity

By Steve M

Jul 02, 2019

Amazing teachers delivering insightful content in a compelling way. THANK YOU!

By Vikrant B

By Bo L

Jul 05, 2019

I loved the conversational structure of the class. It's very intuitive and opens my mind on creativity. thank you profs!

By Anindya P

Jul 07, 2019

really enjoyed this course and so many new things I learned.

By Patrick M

Jul 07, 2019

What a practical, useful course for understanding and enacting creativity. Highly recommend.

By Steve N

Jul 07, 2019

The Jack and Jeff show. These two professors work great together on this topic.

By Alaa E

Jul 09, 2019

The beauty of this course is that it is not only work for entrepreneurs and start-ups, you can easily apply it in your daily activity within your department or organization. I found it very helpful when I was pitching a new project to my company's business partners, all what I did was just applying what I learned in this course during the project preparation period and in the pitching meeting. It worked like magic.

By Joseph M

Mar 29, 2019

Good Experience and received good knowledge about how the creativity works..