Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

601 - 625 of 812 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By nikhil k

May 9, 2018

Super course, nice presentation.

By Giampietro M

Oct 15, 2017

A very useful and praticl couse!

By Felix C V

Sep 6, 2017

Very informative and fun course!

By Seun B

Sep 16, 2020

The lecturer is awesome. Thanks

By Rajkumar S

Nov 23, 2019

Very useful and concise course.

By Robert D

Oct 3, 2018

I found the presentation of the

By Magda M

Jul 11, 2017

Great course. Learned hands-on.

By Nelly R

Dec 7, 2020

Excellent learning experience!

By Bionny A

Sep 25, 2020

Excellent and great instructor

By BENBADRYEF M

Very useful course, Thank you.

By Wawan R

Mar 16, 2020

clearly detail in explanation.

By Joe L

Jul 3, 2019

Great introduction to Minitab!

By Shubham S

Jun 16, 2019

Very good course for beginners

By sushma

Oct 16, 2017

Concepts are well explained!!!

By Maria C N G

May 22, 2020

Very informative and engaging

By Shrikant P

Apr 25, 2020

Good content and explanation.

By Ruggero G

Mar 6, 2020

really useful course amazing!

By Alaa H A

Jun 2, 2019

great overview and conclusion

By Paresh V

Aug 23, 2021

Great Learning Experience!!!

By Charlene A

Feb 28, 2021

Thank you so much, Coursera!

By prabir m